Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the 4 Lom line is out? Curious if I'll find it easy in stores

Check EB’s out, the one in Metrotown, Coquitlam Center and Langley seem to get them fast. The Walmarts and TRU’s close to us havent gotten the Rex wave yet. Same with Toy Traders

I was not impressed with the Tauntaun but the Dewback is great. Even his little inner toes-ies are articulated. I’d get a Bantha.

Finally got Island Rey :yess:9(hear Elton John song in my head). Now to find Tarkin

Heads up-
Grand Moff Tarkin is available for pre-order at Entertainment Earth for $22:
https://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HSE1202

It's tempting for me, but with $6 shipping it's only a couple of dollars cheaper than the $30 he's going for on Amazon at the moment.

Tarkin is also available for pre-order at Dorkside Toys for $22.
https://www.dorksidetoys.com/Star-Wars-The-Black-Series-Grand-Moff-Tarkin-6-Ac-p/e1202as00.htm

That's $25.25 with shipping for me, so I just pre-ordered one.

Last edited:
Another heads up-
The SW Black Range Trooper is $16 on Amazon.
I thought it looks cool though I skipped it at Target, but for that price I ordered one.

Ehrenreich Solo is also there a little cheaper at $17.28.
The new Jawa in this wave is there at $16.23.

Another heads up-
The SW Black Range Trooper is $16 on Amazon.
I thought it looks cool though I skipped it at Target, but for that price I ordered one.

I just ordered one of these. Even if the movie sucks, I love the look of the troopers. I'll try and get whichever troopers are released in the 6-inch line.

Anyone else notice they made Tarkin’s eyes brown? I thought he looked really off but I see why until recently.

Saw some of the Solo 6" figures at Target today. 3 Hans, 1 Lando, 1 Pimp Trooper, 1 Jawa, 1 DS Trooper, & 1 Rose all by her lonesome. No Tarkin of course since that's the only figure I'd likely have bought. That excl Luke island or whatever is 1/2 price for $14.98.

I already found the whole first wave for $5.00 each at Target last week. Just need Qi'ra and 4-LOM now.

My Targets aren’t so lucky with this sale price. Only TLJ is reduced..when I scan the Solo wave..$19.99 ea.

How you guys finding the wave at Target for so cheap :thud:

You just have to stay on it.

Right but if the scanner and checkout still says $19.99 ..what can you do? :dunno

This is obviously a case of each store being different because every Target in my area still has the Solo wave at regular price :lecture

Back