Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw on FB it might be a SDCC or exclusive because it's listed in the Asian market as $399.99 :horror

Here you go

All those people were rushing to get Unmasked BS Kylo at SDCC , who'd thought the regular release would become a Walmart , TRU peg warmer . I'll wait for this Rey

Don't panic guys

Im actually more interested in that Luke tbh. There's no way that Rey wont be a regular release, but Luke? I could see this version being more exclusive and the darker outfit being the mass release version.

zpmt2292xcaz.jpg

Hopefully this Rey is better executed than the TFA version.

so weird, I just had a buddy tell me that too, but it let me order another one for him a few min ago

Actually found a 40th Anniv Stormtrooper and Chewbacca at my local Target today. 1st time I've seen any of the 40th Anniversary figures at a store other than a single Leia once that was damaged (at the same Target), and of course the Vader box set... Unfortunately they were full price, not on clearance like some people have gotten lucky with...

Back