Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FYI: my local walmart has the 40th anniversary vader on clearance for $30. Not sure if this is a store by store clearance, but heads up for those holding out on full price

FYI: my local walmart has the 40th anniversary vader on clearance for $30. Not sure if this is a store by store clearance, but heads up for those holding out on full price

I've been to a couple Walmarts and they're on clearance too. Still too high for me.

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

I reluctantly started buying this line a year ago and now I'm broken hearted that I'm unable to finish the 40th wave 2 set. Awful Hasbro. Just awfully unfair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive never bought a single black series figure but that new digital paint on these fantastic sculpts and that Rex figure are very tempting. Still waiting for Mace Windu though.

it is a slippery slope, but you can build a pretty satisfying collection of characters without breaking the bank at least. Good for those of us that dont really need Hot Toys quality of every character out there. (not that I dont like Hot Toys, just done have the money and space to go crazy with that stuff anymore). They're pretty fun to mess with too for me.

I just got my 40th wave 2 case from BBTS, super happy with the figures and vintage cards. Would really like to get a Boba Fett in the 40th line...

I started like most with 3 3/4 figures then got a couple Black Series. Still didn't go nuts on them but slowed down collecting for a couple years until the Japanese imports came out. Picked up a couple of those then got into this 1/6 madness. Black series take up less space. Always have some sort of 1/12's on my studio desk. I don't have a ton of them especially since many of them look pretty horrible - pick and choose which ones I like and not a completist. Definitely a cheaper avenue if waning to troop build or set up a scene of a movie.
I would really like a 40th or retooled Boba Fett. They need to update their last sculpt plus lots of people have been pickin up that crappy Chinese knockoff.

I started like most with 3 3/4 figures then got a couple Black Series. Still didn't go nuts on them but slowed down collecting for a couple years until the Japanese imports came out. Picked up a couple of those then got into this 1/6 madness. Black series take up less space. Always have some sort of 1/12's on my studio desk. I don't have a ton of them especially since many of them look pretty horrible - pick and choose which ones I like and not a completist. Definitely a cheaper avenue if waning to troop build or set up a scene of a movie.
I would really like a 40th or retooled Boba Fett. They need to update their last sculpt plus lots of people have been pickin up that crappy Chinese knockoff.

Yeah honestly, I wasnt terribly impressed with BS fett when I opened him up, articulation is hindered pretty badly on that figure (I have the Mafex Fett to have as the loose display piece at this scale, he makes me happy lol). But I just really want the 6" scale Fett on the vintage card cause I'm a sucker for those.

Unfortunate never opened my BS Fett. When I got into BS he was sold out stateside but I was able to score one when I was in Japan -has all the cool relabeling stickers in Japanese I thought it'd be cool to leave it MIB. And yes my Mafex Fett also sits on my desk and makes me happy hehe :) My favourite 1/12 figure to date.

Unfortunate never opened my BS Fett. When I got into BS he was sold out stateside but I was able to score one when I was in Japan -has all the cool relabeling stickers in Japanese I thought it'd be cool to leave it MIB. And yes my Mafex Fett also sits on my desk and makes me happy hehe :) My favourite 1/12 figure to date.

Aw man, just moving Fett's belt pouches a little can really open his articulation up.
29079470793_b80eb22f74_c.jpg

I moved mine to the side, and gave him a Jango belt in more of a ROTJ style look.

...Man, I hope we get a ROTJ Fett sometime.

it is a slippery slope, but you can build a pretty satisfying collection of characters without breaking the bank at least. Good for those of us that dont really need Hot Toys quality of every character out there. (not that I dont like Hot Toys, just done have the money and space to go crazy with that stuff anymore). They're pretty fun to mess with too for me.

I just got my 40th wave 2 case from BBTS, super happy with the figures and vintage cards. Would really like to get a Boba Fett in the 40th line...

Wow - congrats!
hopefully my wave 2 case PO gets fulfilled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aw man, just moving Fett's belt pouches a little can really open his articulation up.
29079470793_b80eb22f74_c.jpg

I moved mine to the side, and gave him a Jango belt in more of a ROTJ style look.

...Man, I hope we get a ROTJ Fett sometime.

Nice pic and weathering.
ROTJ Fett would be a great BS addition.

And a 1/12 Sarlacc and Pit of Carkoon! Original not Special Edition ;)

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

This thang is pretty sweet!
ecaae2ffbd1f37e4d2d8d767b9f3edfe.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Back