Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going to guess and they're trying to clear out all the Rey's, Jyn's and Cassian's lol. I found a K-2S0 and one store had like 15 Death Troopers.

The same Luke has been hanging at my local Target going on 7 weeks now, they really should consider moving him to the graphic tshirts section to trick someone into buying it lol.

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Anyone else notice the listings on eBay for the landspeeder sdcc 2017? Are these legit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello All, new to this forum and have been reading up a bit on this thread. Someone mentioned that they had an early release on the West Coast and i live in Los Angeles and haven't seen any Wave 2's anywhere and only a hand full of the Wave 1's - Walmart, TRU and Target (Best Buy too). Alway the same RO pegwarmers.

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

The story of my life...
44e3d99a3f335806ad580113eca62695.jpg
ba5223daeb9dd4576e61883346dbbf3c.jpg

Just waiting for the 40 dollar kit to go on sale
Need wave 2 in NJ!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally saw BS jawa and DS officer at just one Target yesterday but the packages were jacked up :slap

Went into Target this afternoon for toothpaste and paper towels and came up on a Deathstar Trooper :rock
Funny i gave up looking for these guys a while ago.

cool theyre finally hitting targets, still doubful I'll see them though lol (never saw the first 40th wave there or WM).

So I just found a single carded 40th Vader at Walmart, but it still rang up for $40. Needless to say I passed on it. I really want that figure but not for that price.

cool theyre finally hitting targets, still doubful I'll see them though lol (never saw the first 40th wave there or WM).
I think they probably cracked open a box today and i just got lucky on the last one. Just a lil spark of hopefully more to come. Not collecting all 40th but still want a Tusken Raider, Stormie and a Jawa :pray:

So I just found a single carded 40th Vader at Walmart, but it still rang up for $40. Needless to say I passed on it. I really want that figure but not for that price.
I'm sure they could do a price adjust to get him for the regular single carded price.

I wanted to post this yesterday but with the reveal of HT Jedi Luke I decided to retreat back into the shadows.... :)
I purchased this figure on clearance a week ago and thought that it might be the backbone on my thoughts with the 6" black series figures...
Please have a look thank you

Back