Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So it seems that has hasbro will start using the 3-D face paint and scanning technique that figuarts uses starting in spring 2018. There are pics of a resistance outfit Rey that was painted with this technique. It finally looks like human characters in the black series might be worthwhile especially if they stick with the $20 price point

They aren't $20 in the UK. Nearer $30. I quit just before the 40th anniversary line. More than had my fill of Hasbro's shoddy production values, poor distribution and inflated prices. Hot toys gets my money now and my near complete black series collection is getting sold.

They aren't $20 in the UK. Nearer $30. I quit just before the 40th anniversary line. More than had my fill of Hasbro's shoddy production values, poor distribution and inflated prices. Hot toys gets my money now and my near complete black series collection is getting sold.

I quit Hasbro years ago and it felt amazing. Rather get 1-2 PF and a few 1/6's a year without hassle. Hasbro cut way too many corners over the last 3-5 years. I'm glad I got out of that game as well. Other companies deserve our money.

I've picked up 2 Black Series (Adult Ahsoka and newly released Gree) because they seem like great figures and I'd like to have most of the named clones.

yesss! Multiple rebel troooers and one each of the rest for me. Especially looking forward to seeing Rex! Maz should beca pretty cool figure too..

So, did Hasbrotoyshop.com ever sell this years Star Wars SDCC exclusives online? You can find the Transformers, Marvel, and MTG items at least listed, but there's nothing saying whether or not they were put up for sale and are sold out now or if these are just place holders. And what's odd is the fact that none of the Star Wars stuff is listed and/or searchable...

https://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/ht...&pageView:grid&minPrice:&maxPrice:&pageSize:&

If I remember correctly, all of the exclusives go online on August 14

I was just at Best Buy and out of habit I went by their star wars/marvel action figure display. I've been by it a few times and have only seen 40th anniversary lukes and kenobis, but today I got my hands on an R2! It's the first time I've seen it in the wild. The only other 40th figures they had were two lukes and a few of the Vaders with the backdrops. Maybe this wave is still trickling out or maybe I got lucky, but either way I'm happy to get my hands on R2 for retail!
IMG_0493.jpg

Oh hasbro you lousy sonsabitches...............you know im gonna buy the dewback and sandtrooper.........:gah:

Dewback looks a little like a laughing dolphin with the mouth open......:lol

Hasbro informed Jedi Temple Archives that the SDCC exclusives will be up at HTS in September.

Though the chances of grabbing them there are very slim.

I was just at Best Buy and out of habit I went by their star wars/marvel action figure display. I've been by it a few times and have only seen 40th anniversary lukes and kenobis, but today I got my hands on an R2! It's the first time I've seen it in the wild. The only other 40th figures they had were two lukes and a few of the Vaders with the backdrops. Maybe this wave is still trickling out or maybe I got lucky, but either way I'm happy to get my hands on R2 for retail!

Plenty of artoo in the local toy shop in my country. Seems like they aren't moving at all, they are priced at around $50 converted to us$ though.

Hasbro informed Jedi Temple Archives that the SDCC exclusives will be up at HTS in September.

Though the chances of grabbing them there are very slim.

I'd like to try to get one of the SDCC Thrawns. If in miss out oh well... definitely not paying eBay prices for that guy.

Back