Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! They were the only two I saw. Originally only saw Chirrut and was only getting them if I found the pair... someone partially stashed the Baze behind the wrasslin figures amd had to get it on principle lol

Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Word here is that Hasbro may ship solids of Han and R2 in October.
Wish they'd do it with R5 and XWing Luke

"Breathe. There is no scarcity. Only scarcity in your mind. Patience. Breathe."
-Yoda Cosplayer,
SWC April 16th 2017

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

News from star action figures (the U.K. Trader who originally put up the rant at Hasbro) is that solid cases of R2 and Han are due in October which means 8 of same figure per case. They are taking preorders however it is stated that these cases can be cancelled at any time by Hasbro. I'm guessing that they were not part of the initial wave and no contractual orders have been agreed rather Hasbro are saying they will issue more.

I have an artoo on pre elsewhere scheduled for June but I might order one from Star just in case. Will look pretty daft with 11 of the 12.

Fate.

I had refused to buy the Vader at $40-$45 not even at $34 with a TrU sale that DiFabio had advised me about (cool dude or what) or during the 5/4 sale.

I didn't need the cardboard backdrop.

I'm at Walmart right now and I see this, just 1:

IMG_9887.jpg

Oh Oh someone at WM screwed up!

I ring it up and as expected it comes up as $40!

I speak with the manager and she says that yes they screwed up but she honors the advertised price and I got my Vader for $20.

She says to me while i'm paying:

"I don't know if you realize this but you just lucked out big time regarding this item"

lol

Last edited:
I had a quick question for any UK collectors - do you know if the 12" Rogue One speeder bike and scout trooper set (ROTJ) has been released in the UK at all? I love the older Hasbro Speeder Bikes but I wanted to try and custom paint something smaller and I can't find it anywhere.

Back