Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sticker comes off of the R5 but it leaves a residue that doesn't come off. If you try to wet it or use goo gone it ruins the card. So best you can do is remove the sticker and deal with the residue. It's a dry residue so it won't get on anything.

It looks to me like it strips the gloss off the card. I ruined one of mine doing it and had to find another. Stupid sticker *grumble*

It looks to me like it strips the gloss off the card. I ruined one of mine doing it and had to find another. Stupid sticker *grumble*

No its a residue. I tried using a sponge to scrub it off. It DOES begin to come off but by the time it does, the paper is so wet that it just disintegrates. The one i tried it on, now has a ripped spot where it got too wet and came apart and the residue is kind of smeared as it started to break down but not enough to come off the card.

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

I don't think I'm going to try. It may ruin the card.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

The sticker itself comes off rather easily. But it leaves the residue. If the card is mostly in the dark, then the residue isn't noticeable. But once in clear light, it becomes obvious. So it depends which looks worse to you, the sticker or the residue.

So I've seen the same Black Series figures at my local Target for over a while now. The usual suspects, Cassian, Jyn, and the Target Ex AT-ACT Driver. I was wondering why they didn't ever seem to get anything new. One of the guys there finally explains to me that there are 1 or 2 individuals that come every week with a bunch of BS returns. Apparently they're creating false demand for their own local store by buying up inventory and returning it elsewhere. In this case my store.

I'm sure this isn't news to some of you, but it was to me. Can't say I am surprised at the lengths some "collectors" will go to get their fix but this is ridiculous. I guess I am more disappointed in the fact they clearly show no consideration for any other collectors. Dog eat dog world indeed.

Oh yeah, the lengths some people will go to not have to pay a bit more on ebay or whatever is astounding to me sometimes. It just seems like buying up stock and returning to another store is just soooo much time and work, not worth saving a couple bucks at all.

And it does suck they do that so we get stuck with the crap, it's probably a part of the reason I'll never ever see the Revan wave at retail.

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

I got this guy too. A weird metal Vader. I like it though.
c68aee5f94ca4afcf23ec22a2ab869d3.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Oh yeah, the lengths some people will go to not have to pay a bit more on ebay or whatever is astounding to me sometimes. It just seems like buying up stock and returning to another store is just soooo much time and work, not worth saving a couple bucks at all.

And it does suck they do that so we get stuck with the crap, it's probably a part of the reason I'll never ever see the Revan wave at retail.

Yeah, I now realize I'll never see that wave either. Decided to just order Sabine from Amazon for $22.

It looks like Han Solo is currently in stock at Amazon. EDIT: I should have clarified it was for $19.99.

I just need R2, damnit! :impatient:

Last edited:
image1.jpg

It appears that the 40th Anniversay figures are hitting clearance at Walgreens stores. At that price I'll happily jump into this line.

It's probably just for Luke and Ben, those are the only ones you ever see in stores for longer than two minutes.

Hasbro does make some really stupid decisions. They decided to short pack the only two figures that have been sold out for years. Luke, Leia, and Obi-wan are all currently available in the standard Black Series line.

Hasbro does make some really stupid decisions. They decided to short pack the only two figures that have been sold out for years. Luke, Leia, and Obi-wan are all currently available in the standard Black Series line.
I thought that too, but then I'm thinking because Leia Luke and Ben were all released in regular packaging recently maybe that somehow makes it cheaper for them to pack more into the vintage line. Idk.

Revan for me was a pain to find. Got one off CL then a week later found a couple at Walmart. Thought about CL flipping them but left them on the shelf.

Found Baze and Chirrut today at retail.. Only ones I found onCL were $60 a pop.

Revan for me was a pain to find. Got one off CL then a week later found a couple at Walmart. Thought about CL flipping them but left them on the shelf.

Found Baze and Chirrut today at retail.. Only ones I found onCL were $60 a pop.

nice! bout to start readin Star Wars: Guardians of the Whills book so hoping to see baze and chirrut at retail myself.

Back