Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of these upcoming figures /sets, will hopefully translate beautifully to the 6" scale.

I'm very curious about the Speederbike though! :rock

That is another I have to get. Scout Troopers have always been my favorite kind of trooper from the original movies. just hope for no gimic features.

BBTS is always on-point with their packaging.

Ordered an entire case from them thinking I would only want to sell Leia but ended up not fancying Greedo as much as I thought I would.

The upcoming Wave 3 for the 6-inchers doesn't look all that enticing save for the Storm Troopers.

Yeah wave 3 should just be solid packs of Stormies, imo. The BBTS packing of their cases is pretty awesome. And while I appreciate their excellent $80 for a case of 4, don't like their $5 hike for individuals, but as long as the waves are such a great price, I shall continue ordering from them given the excellent experience thus far.

And 6" Speeder Biker with Scout = in for 3 if $50 a set or so

I am thankful they're doing a Speeder Bike and Jabba. I am thinking of skipping Jabba personally but will be all over the Speeder Bike. I'm hoping to see a Dewback and Tauntaun if those are successful in sales!

checked the times square toys r us today after work, wave 2 still hasnt hit NYC

Yeah wave 3 should just be solid packs of Stormies, imo.

Case of Wave 3 will be 1 Luke, 1 Stormtrooper, and 2 Obi-Wans. You heard it here first.

(Not that I read this info anywhere, this is just my prediction, based on Hasbro's history of awesome pack assortments.)

- MJ

Case of Wave 3 will be 1 Luke, 1 Stormtrooper, and 2 Obi-Wans. You heard it here first.

(Not that I read this info anywhere, this is just my prediction, based on Hasbro's history of awesome pack assortments.)

- MJ

And no Anakins? :lol

The rarest of the rare.

I think Anakin is being saved for Wave 4. Rumor has it Wave 3 will only have Luke Bespin, Stormtrooper & Obi-Wan. The logical pack-out for this case would be 2 Stormtroopers, 1 Luke & 1 Obi-Wan.

But then again, "logic" and "Hasbro" have never seen eye to eye.

- MJ

- MJ

lol, yeah, I would not doubt Hasbro - they have no clue what they are doing, pack-wise. Should be solid cases of Stormies, with OBI-Wan offered in a 1:100 ratio - would still clutter the shelves

I think Anakin is being saved for Wave 4. Rumor has it Wave 3 will only have Luke Bespin, Stormtrooper & Obi-Wan. The logical pack-out for this case would be 2 Stormtroopers, 1 Luke & 1 Obi-Wan.

But then again, "logic" and "Hasbro" have never seen eye to eye.

- MJ

Ah. I didn't hear that.

om0n.jpg

h0hw.jpg

kzag.jpg

p8le.jpg

2vnf.jpg

5nj9.jpg

hioh.jpg

Nice pics, Aries Bell...is that Han straight out of the box? Neck length looks better there than on mine (seems a tad long in person). How many years has Hasbro had a chance to get Harrison Ford's eyes right...? Its hazel, Hasbro, not baby blue

I have all 8 figures out on my shelf, and really dig em a lot - hope this line sells well - would love them to continue. Completely retired from 3.75 inch, but would fully support this line

Back