Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you guys like the line, support it with some purchases....i've gotten two of each, myself....3 of sandie

golf-clap.gif

inscale Deathstar :monkey1

That would be roughly the size of the White House, count me in!

Why would they make vehicles for a line in which not many are buying the figures, first?

Received my 2nd case of wave 2 from BBTS. Excellent packing again, and everything arrived case fresh - not an issue in 2 shipments (my only 2 from them so far)

I doubt they would get too deep into the franchise for vechicles but the bike is a heavily talked about future release. I think the 6" line is doing well, (it got me into collecting smaller framed SW collectibles again, normally a 1/6 collector).

:lol I've bought zero so far.

I think I'll at least wait till they do some other droids, Boushh - & the Speederbike with Scout. :rock

Speederbike and Scout FTMFW!!!

I don't support this line. I'm in it for Boba Fett and classic Yoda. This line can crash and burn after that.

It won't though.

It'll go on and on and on and on... etc.

And there's gonna be a LOT of "non-buyer's remorse" from those that thought they could manage without getting in too deep.

It'll be DCUC/Marvel Legends hunting on Ebay all over again.

That just wouldn't work for me with this killier line.

I'm gonna buy exactly what I find worth having and therefore spending the money on it. No more, no less.

Can't wait for Chewie, ESB Vader and Jedi Luke. Really hope we'll get a good Phantom Menace Obi-Wan and Emperor Palpatine sometime too. Think those are my top five wants from the films now.

I'm gonna buy exactly what I find worth having and therefore spending the money on it. No more, no less.

Can't wait for Chewie, ESB Vader and Jedi Luke. Really hope we'll get a good Phantom Menace Obi-Wan and Emperor Palpatine sometime too. Think those are my top five wants from the films now.

:goodpost::exactly::clap

scored boba fett today at target.........:yess:

saw & passed on gorilla leia.......:monkey4

So these things turned out to be pretty popular ,huh? I saw them in TRU the other day. They looks pretty good actually. Just too expensive for me.

Am I the only one who wants the Darth Vader figure to come with a removable helmet?

Probably not. I'd prefer a swappable head. The helmet sculpt will suffer if it has to fit over another head and then there's the issue of paint rubbing. That's why a change out head is a better idea. Now here's the question. Will he have eyebrows or not? This is aimed at the adult collectors in mind. A lot of adults are stodgy OT purists. I want my Sebastian Shaw head to have fricken eyebrows.

Last edited:
Does anybody have the Target DCPI code for these guys.? I want to do the same thing I did with the first wave and see if I can get them to pull them from the back for me.

Back