Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got one case in and it was utterly mint condition

Nicer than the ones I found in the store. My Sandtrooper box was smashed and it was straight out of the back at Target. I blame Hasbro for the shipping if they come damaged.

Nicer than the ones I found in the store. My Sandtrooper box was smashed and it was straight out of the back at Target. I blame Hasbro for the shipping if they come damaged.

So would Target.

Any shoddy shipping gets taken care of as long as it's addressed.

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

null_zps3e76784a.jpg

No goofy color thing on Han's wrists/hands here. Digging these figures.

Which one's your favorite of the wave 2, Rich?

yeah, the packing job shamed Amazon completely - worth the shipping to avoid a headache, imo

I have Fett on pre-order from Amazon and w/some friendly cust service I was able to purchase it for $21.00. I also spoke via live chat regarding the handling of the box.

The rep assured me that the shipping dept will take extra steps to make sure the item will have no dents, dings including the outer shipping box.

We will see, I guess in late Nov.

:dunno

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Want... Fett... Badly... Has anyone found these at retail yet?

Not yet. Im going to get a case next check for sure. I will be selling Greedo if anyone wants him.

cancelled my Amazon wave and ordered a 2nd case from BBTS...worth the $9 UPS Shipping imo

Amazon can take its $3 per figure preorder price increase from Wave 1 and shove it where the sun don't shine

cancelled my Amazon wave and ordered a 2nd case from BBTS...worth the $9 UPS Shipping imo

Amazon can take its $3 per figure preorder price increase from Wave 1 and shove it where the sun don't shine

I did that last week. BBTS shipped quick and packed them well. Last time Amazon got them quicker and cheaper than anyone else (by the time I was ordering, anyway) - this time around BBTS won.

I cancelled my Leia and Greedo I had ordered at BBTS. Gonna wait to see them in stores, since wave 1 became easy to find. Unless I decide to get all 4 and order a case, but since I have the Boba exclusive, don't really need him.

UPDATE-thanks to my web search skills

The Black Series 6" upcoming

SW 6" EP 4 CHEWBACCA

SW 6" TIE PILOT

SW 6" EP 5 C-3P0

SW 6" EP II CLONE TROOPER

SW 6" EP 5 DARTH VADER

SW 6" EP 6 LUKE JEDI

SW 6" JAWAS

SW 6" SANDTROOPERS (Multiple Listings)

SW BLACK SERIES 6INCH DELUXE AST (?)

SW BLACK SERIES 6INCH JABBA THE HUTT

SW BLACK SERIES 6INCH SPEEDER BIKE

Jedi Luke and Vader :clap Speeder Bike

Hope Boba isn't gonna be all that hard to get. I want all the figs from series 2 but Boba is a must have for me.

Yeah I hated the fact that Sandtrooper was the chase figure in the first wave, But with the holidays approaching, I have a feeling that TRU and target will get more stock of S2 at a time.. The challenge will be timing it when they hit the shelves.

Back