Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rumblings from Yakface.

https://yakfaceforums.com/main/2021/10/26/tbs-rumor-report-update/
Screenshot 2021-11-10 111622.png

I would absolutely welcome an ARC jessie (or any jessie really).

And now for something completely different...., EXCLUSIVES F'N SUCK

Hasbro: If you monitor these boards AT ALL. READ THIS: YOU'RE STUPID 'EXCLUSIVES' MAKE THE EMPLOYEES OF THE PARTNER RICH (not You nor the fan/buyer benifit). ALL your new stuff never makes it to store shelves. They ALL cost $40-$50 on ebay. The Amazon Artillery Trooper and Walmart Shock Troopers are great, but cost an arm and a leg on the AFTERMARKET. This is ridiculous, get your crap together. Scalpers get $50 while you get $23. Realize this. Fix it. Maybe your price needs to go up to $30 to sell direct to end-users, but still better than scalpers getting $50.

Raising their prices won't stop scalping, it'll just raise the scalping prices.

The only real solution would be to make exclusives sold online only with a per customer limitation.

NECA has been taking steps to get their exclusives directly into collectors hands and get around scalping efforts and often that's handled by releasing the items for a limited time online with bot checkers and per customer limits on ordering.

3rd unlock gets you a printed cardboard base, and the final one is a repack of Luke in a POTF II card that will be available at Hasbro Pulse in a year or two.

Haslab Rancor at 13,500 backers unlocks some bones and a piece of cardboard.

I thought the idea of revealing these unlocks was to boost the salesnumbers, but that's not working very well for the Rancor. It even feels like the counter is going backwards.

(just to keep track, it currently is at 5098 out of 9000. but i'm curious if that also includes overseas orders)

It even feels like the counter is going backwards.

(just to keep track, it currently is at 5098 out of 9000. but i'm curious if that also includes overseas orders)

It is going backwards!

I just saw a video on youtube from a few hours ago and they showed the counter and it was at 5102, and I just checked again and it's at 5097.

It is going backwards!

I just saw a video on youtube from a few hours ago and they showed the counter and it was at 5102, and I just checked again and it's at 5097.

Lol, people so annoyed with the second unlock they are bailing out. This is what failure looks like Hasbro Star Wars team, well done.

It's here - what you have all been waiting for! That's right, join Patrick, Jing, Chris, and Eric this Friday, November 19th, on the Hasbro Pulse YouTube channel at 11:00am ET as they reveal the first painted model of the Star Wars The Black Series Rancor AND the final two stretch goals for this #HasLab project! Don't miss out!

I bet they didn't plan to do this so fast after the second stretch goal reveal....

There will be a push when they show it painted and another huge push at the end. I'm still very confident that it will hit 9,000. But as Buttmunch's excellent post above says the extra tiers are in jeopardy big time.

This has gone up by 40 over the last 5 days (since Saturday), so an average of just 8 per day.

It's currently at 5132 . . . so that paint is going to have to be lifelike to give this the push it needs to reach the base target of 9000 :oops:

Only 18 (of the original 45) days left to go. So it needs an average of 215 per day to reach target. You guys are the experts - but I'm REALLY sceptical about it getting there.

Shame . . . I figured out that the Black Series AND NECA Predator figures are all 1:12 scale . . . I had some cool displays planned for this.

Back