Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah - at this rate (now slowed to abut 100/day) it won't make the target in the timeframe alloted.

The "G.I. Joe Skystriker" started a day later and has overtaken it.

Hopefully it'll get bumped on a few sites so more folks can find out about it.

It will make goal for sure, but I wonder how difficult those last stretch goals will be. As Loki says it's kinda scummy the way Hasbro Star Wars rolls out their Haslab projects.

It will make goal for sure, but I wonder how difficult those last stretch goals will be. As Loki says it's kinda scummy the way Hasbro Star Wars rolls out their Haslab projects.

Hope so.

I'm at a loss to explain WHY they do this? - I mean - surely they would get more people sooner if they disclosed everything up-front? Am I missing something obvious?

Hope so.

I'm at a loss to explain WHY they do this? - I mean - surely they would get more people sooner if they disclosed everything up-front? Am I missing something obvious?

The reason they don't show it painted is so the can push for more backers later, that I can understand. Now the reason they don't show what is needed for the stretch goals is the sleazy part, they don't show that so they can just move the goalposts back if they need to at the end.

The reason they don't show it painted is so the can push for more backers later, that I can understand. Now the reason they don't show what is needed for the stretch goals is the sleazy part, they don't show that so they can just move the goalposts back if they need to at the end.

But surely they have set each "extra" based on reaching each goal? (I.E. they've calculated cost/benefit already) - so it wouldn't make any difference either way?

I must be dim (don't answer that :lol ).

But surely they have set each "extra" based on reaching each goal? (I.E. they've calculated cost/benefit already) - so it wouldn't make any difference either way?

I must be dim (don't answer that :lol ).

Sure they have crunched those numbers. But they don't want to give up all their stretch goals too soon for fear of facing pressure/criticism to do more unlocks. That is what happened with the Razor Crest. It smashed all their goals and they looked lazy and cheap for not adding more stuff towards the end.

Sure they have crunched those numbers. But they don't want to give up all their stretch goals too soon for fear of facing pressure/criticism to do more unlocks. That is what happened with the Razor Crest. It smashed all their goals and they looked lazy and cheap for not adding more stuff towards the end.

Ah - the subtle art of matching peoples expectations. K.

I'm not actually that fussed about the "extras" (assuming they get to ANY of them) - just love the main figure. It'll be fun speculating though.

Long have I been waiting for this day.

Seen on yak_face Twitter

1635265959355.png

Won’t happen aside from a custom but I want a 1/6 version of the Client. It wouldn’t surprise me if Howard had one in his collection 😠

They've pretty much done all the other important characters from season 1 bar Greef, so I don't see why they wouldn't.

Anyone now of a good, up to date, place where 6" releases are listed? Trying to figure out what's been released so far in 2021 and what's planned for the next few months.

Got my Walmart exclusive Shock Troopers and Captain Rex delivered Friday & yesterday.. Was sure Walmart was gonna cancel them.. :lol

Still weird we haven't seen images of the old Clone Wars cartoon figures Walmart has as an exclusive (Arc Trooper, Mace Windu, & Gen Grievous). Managed to get an Arc Trooper back when, but really want that Grievous too..

Back