Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta give it to them, its pretty badass. Not in love with the cloth on the Han trenchcoat, but for the price, it's a great set.

Just picked up the Luke in Snowspeeder gear. Pretty much a perfect figure, with the exception of the missing gun. Not the end of the world, but wish they'd alter the price so that all items came w the figure.

So, guys, for these exclusives, a Hasbro Pulse membership is required? I've used them a few times, and no problems. Have they ironed out the shipping problems w damaged items?

So, is it worth the membership?

Yeah that Luke in snowspeeder outfit is just a 10/10 fig. Far and away the best 6" I've seen in-hand. Interestingly, the Dagobah landing 4" fig of the same outfit from maybe 5+ years ago (with vintage card) was also a real stand-out figure.

So, guys, for these exclusives, a Hasbro Pulse membership is required? I've used them a few times, and no problems. Have they ironed out the shipping problems w damaged items?

So, is it worth the membership?

Unless I'm missing something I have not read anything about them being exclusive for Pulse members. Everyone should be able to buy them.

Last edited:
Unless I'm missing something I have not read anything about them being exclusive for Pulse members. Everyone should be able to buy them.

Yeah, I don't think it has been definitively stated where these will be sold, but being that they are the SDCC exclusive they will probably be sold through Hasbro's regular site in September. I have heard that all the figures will have single releases in the next wave of figures.

Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Han likeness is freaking spectacular.

Luke likeness is freaking horrible huge drop off from their Hoth release.

But holy crap will you get a look at this!

8cea10937e189d05125d68c18bfcdec6.jpg

4896a6d6d319cb8af5a1a5ea6af534dc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

For anyone with a snow speeder PO at BBTS here is what they told me today:

Kellen replied
Jul 28, 4:21pm
Good afternoon,

Thank you for the response! In regards to the Snowspeeder, that is due to be arriving here in the very near future. We have actually received a small partial shipment, which is indicative that the remainder of our order should be shortly behind! I would keep an eye on your email as those should be showing up any day now. In the meantime, don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions or concerns, I am always here to help!

--
Sincerely,
Kellen
Customer Service Representative
www.bigbadtoystore.com
321 SMC Dr. | Somerset, WI 54025

Yeah that Luke in snowspeeder outfit is just a 10/10 fig. Far and away the best 6" I've seen in-hand. Interestingly, the Dagobah landing 4" fig of the same outfit from maybe 5+ years ago (with vintage card) was also a real stand-out figure.

Sadly, I missed that one, and its pretty hefty on the secondary market. Hope for a re-release of that one!

I bought a Wedge pilot and a couple extra Lukes to perhaps eventually mod into some of the other more notable Snowspeeder pilots.

If the Snowspeeder ever goes even a little on sale I'll probably grab a couple more to mod. Would like to do at least one orange version and maybe even a crashed Luke dio like the iconic pic. I also plan to do a lot of touch ups on the standard gray version, maybe even just tape off some key areas and do a near complete repaint.

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Look what finally arrived from BBTS.

fe748946d90b63d128cd1d1d52ce445f.jpg

Back