Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess that Dagobah Luke and Yoda set has been showing up at brick and mortar Target stores.

I ordered mine through BBTS, and they charged me for it over a week ago, but they haven't shipped it yet.

The Bounty

qzZIDlU.jpg

So changing gears...am I the only one that thinks they are under-utilizing the clone troopers? I know we get a few bones thrown our way and most are damn cool, but I would have thought they'd go heavier when you look at secondary-market pricing on every single trooper release plus the success of trooper variants from the 3.75" line.

I think it is time for another trooper 4-pack. They haven't done one of those in a while and there is a ton of desirable variants out there. And speaking of 'desirable variants', if they wanted to make a basic trooper with a 'gray color scheme', shouldn't they have made a Wolf Pack trooper to pair with the Commander Wolffe who is already out? What about a 41st elite to pair with Gree? Why the most boring option in the Kamino trooper? I can't imagine they will release another basic 'gray' guy now and they kind of wasted it. When can we get some Airborne and ARC troopers!?

I ordered mine through BBTS, and they charged me for it over a week ago, but they haven't shipped it yet.

Busy store. Maybe it's just Covid frustration but I've really noticed lately how long it takes them to ship things. But then maybe Covid is in itself the reason.

the troopers are the main thing I collect in this line. This weekend I finally wrapped up some customs I had been tinkering with. Made Bacara, Neyo and one of his generic 91st recon troopers.
20200725_213008.jpg

Now I just wait for my Bly (pre-ordered 2 places 7 months ago, neither have yet come through...) to finish off the commander crew.
comp1.jpg

Nice line up of troopers! There are a few weak spots (still not a fan of the sandie/stormie sculpt) but they've done a nice with many of the troopers in this line.

Nice line up of troopers! There are a few weak spots (still not a fan of the sandie/stormie sculpt) but they've done a nice with many of the troopers in this line.

Thanks!

Just fyi

It was I who allowed that clone trooper to be on the same shelf as my OT troopers.

They are quite safe from being tainted by that pitiful little band of bad batch troopers though.

I still have an entire legion of my best troops on the side waiting for their shelves to arrive.

Oh i?m afraid my new shelving will be quite operational for my sandie troopers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

I don?t know if I should wait for my BBTS PO to be fulfilled for my snow speeder or just buy it on Amazon right now since it is in stock and would be delivered this week!

Decisions decisions who sends out more defective black series, BBTS or Amazon.

Re: Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

I don?t know if I should wait for my BBTS PO to be fulfilled for my snow speeder or just buy it on Amazon right now since it is in stock and would be delivered this week!

Both will replace your set, provided stock is available.

Amazon is just gonna be nearly hassle free if something is bonked.

BBTS will pack much better.

Re: Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Same boat with Dorkside. Want to give them the benefit of the doubt, but don't want to still be waiting a month later either.

Ordered my Snow Speeder from Hasbro Pulse back on June 16, 2020. It arrived on July 2........

EA05682F-B553-41FC-973A-773662D68647.jpeg 3952BC1D-7FFF-46B2-9A3E-9F17AB78A31E.jpeg 5A1195FE-DDCB-407D-9AB6-FD8924AC712A.jpeg BDECA3E4-B957-4EC7-9BE4-9C969E6C5398.jpeg 51307521-0786-4ABD-AD79-CEE49257A5CC.jpeg 0580D464-EFFD-4437-8F37-EC2CAFA9650A.jpeg C678CE53-F90F-4F83-9BBA-C93A6196703F.jpg

What a truly awesome set. Just incredibly well done.

Gotta give it to them, its pretty badass. Not in love with the cloth on the Han trenchcoat, but for the price, it's a great set.

Just picked up the Luke in Snowspeeder gear. Pretty much a perfect figure, with the exception of the missing gun. Not the end of the world, but wish they'd alter the price so that all items came w the figure.

So, guys, for these exclusives, a Hasbro Pulse membership is required? I've used them a few times, and no problems. Have they ironed out the shipping problems w damaged items?

So, is it worth the membership?

Last edited:
Back