Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems I missed the Han in Carbonite back in May. Couldn?t see anything in this thread, did anyone get it? Is it likely there will be a wider release of the thing?

It's lame. Every time a Hasbro rep says they are fans, I wanna slap someone's momma. That should have been a deluxe with two variations: Full figure in front of an all new carbonite block; and the other inside it. That cardback alone would have sold it big time!

For the SH Figuarts snobs here, and I am one, sleep easy knowing Hasbro does exceed in one very specific way: they will actually release all the figures they show.

Looks like Dorkside just shipped out wave 2 of the ESB 40th - Luke in Xwing Hoth gear is on its way!

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Is there an ESB Snow trooper being released I remember seeing that in a leak somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I stopped collecting SW figures a while ago, but stumbled on the ESB wave 2 in a local store (since a browse through the toy aisle happens on occasion :wink1:).
Couldn't resist getting Snowspeeder Luke and the Hoth soldier. The TIE Pilot card was in poor condition so left it. Maybe a stupid question but have the wave 1 ESB figures been released yet?

The new storm trooper body will be my last trooper, a few clean a few remnant, and of course I will buy the updated Cody to go along with my HT version but that is it for me.

I have snow, mud, hovertank, range, shore, scout, scarif, at-act, sand, mimban, at-at, sith, patrol, tie, shock, jump, jakku, death, clones and carbonized.

My shelves can no longer hold another single SW trooper.

Sorry shadow but you are not joining that group lol

Last edited:

lol

It?s funny how RO releases had the worst human heads while simultaneously some of the best troopers.

Madness I tell you.

Moloch

ck4eDa9.jpg

Back