Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Hoth rebels arrived this morning, they?re absolutely superb. Hasbro are smashing it with this wave, especially pilot Luke. The Snow Speeder should be delivered this afternoon!

Are they finally doing this guy?

Hoth Rebel.jpg

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

I?m a kid again [emoji24][emoji38]

83b5662b18a94322ff7dff0c1299af08.jpg

14bea696349fbe154b5a103d27f85e03.jpg

6226ac99de1797b97b47e8d7bb30ba37.jpg

Apologies for naff photos. Too excited! I?ve Ben flying this thing around the living room like a kid, pretending Mrs Flintty is an AT-AT. This is so effing cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Christ where am I putting that thing my wife is going to be so grumpy.

Lol that?s what I thought but my Mrs took it well! She even suggested a place to put it (and it wasn?t the bin or garage!).

I too received the snowspeeder today. I have to say I am extremely happy with it - it’s awesome. It’s also very well-made, including the paint apps which are definitely a stepup compared to previous vehicles like Luke’s Landspeeder. To get an idea of its size, it’s is roughly as big as the Taschen Star Wars Archives book, so very very big.

If I were to complain about something, it would definitely be the milky white glass - some people have mentioned this already. Rather than being better in person, I found it actually worse. It really is milky, like they’ve been having a conversation in there for half an hour with the demister turned off. I also found it a bit hard to fasten the seatbelts with the figures inside.

But all in all, an excellent excellent release.

If I were to complain about something, it would definitely be the milky white glass - some people have mentioned this already. Rather than being better in person, I found it actually worse. It really is milky, like they’ve been having a conversation in there for half an hour with the demister turned off.

Does it seem like the "glass" (I'm assuming plastic?) would be easily replaceable?

Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Hasbro sucks when it comes to delivering a clear sheet of freaking plastic.

My XWings, Ywings, Fett helmet you name it they all have crappy windows lol

Last edited:

Have you seen the flinttys dog...

goggie-gif-at-at-walker-is-refueling

:lol

Does it seem like the "glass" (I'm assuming plastic?) would be easily replaceable?

Looking at photos online...looks like you could pop those windows out easy enough. Probably be a permanent mod though.

I actually got her on all fours too and had her stomping about. She was a real sport! She?d be ecstatic that I?ve shared this with the world.

Wow, that woman *must* be in love with you. :rotfl

Lol yeah she has grown to accept me and my weirdness!

Definitely a cloudy look to the canopy. Sadly it?s one single mould so no popping out of Windows.

I have to check again but I *think* the whole canopy is made from that see-through plastic, with the ‘metal’ bits painted on. Similar to what they do with the pilots’ helmets. But I have go check again cause I’m not sure.

Back