Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

I?m surprised that didn?t come before the Snow speeder. Fingers crossed for a future announcement!

There's been a long standing rumor that an X-Wing was coming right after the FO Tie Fighter. But because that Tie didn't do as well as they hoped, it never materialized. Hopefully it does now.

And there are some really really well done 3d printed 6 inch scale X-Wings. In fact that same guy did a snowspeeder too. If you fudge the scale a bit (remember Hasbro always under scales just enough) it would be fine. Though I'm for true scale myself lol.

I didn?t know about 6? scale vehicles until I saw this thread today. I was looking at Luke?s Speeder to put my ANH Figuarts in but having no room for the droids is a bit of a deal breaker. I really wanted to recreate the checkpoint scene. Shame. Very tempted by the snow speeder though!

Why did Luke's snow speeder have a grey stripe when all the other's had red? To me, the red stripe is part of the signature look of a snow speeder.

Personally I would have preferred a Wedge/Janson release because they actually took down an AtAt and it would have the red stripe.

Dak was also a whiny copilot lol

Janson was so cool under pressure.

But Lukes grey will have to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally I would have preferred a Wedge/Janson release because they actually took down an AtAt and it would have the red stripe.

Dak was also a whiny copilot lol

Janson was so cool under pressure.

But Lukes grey will have to do.

I always felt Dak was a reflection of how far Luke had come in his journey and how much he had matured.

The way he looks back after Dak says he fees like he can take on the whole Empire by himself reminds him of his past optimism, youthfulness, and inexperience before taking on more responsibilities post Battle of Yavin.

There's been a long standing rumor that an X-Wing was coming right after the FO Tie Fighter. But because that Tie didn't do as well as they hoped, it never materialized. Hopefully it does now..

And if that was true, it was most likely Poe's X-Wing. And would've failed just like the FO Tie Fighter did.

If that was an OT classic Tie Fighter they released, it would have sold much better.

But, alas Disney thought we'd eat up all there new ST ****. Or, rather, the new fans would want it. Since us old fossils were insignificant to their bottom line.. The joke was on them. :) Jabba's Sail Barge proved that.

And if that was true, it was most likely Poe's X-Wing. And would've failed just like the FO Tie Fighter did.

If that was an OT classic Tie Fighter they released, it would have sold much better.

But, alas Disney thought we'd eat up all there new ST ****. Or, rather, the new fans would want it. Since us old fossils were insignificant to their bottom line.. The joke was on them. :) Jabba's Sail Barge proved that.

Lol where is the 1/12 sail barge and if OT sells so much better why did all the vehicles even dewback go on clearance? And ESB 40th is pegwarming shelves harder than TROS. The TIE fighter was just impractically too big for collectors, it came out at peak TFA hype and many considered it. If the 3.75 inch Sail barge was sold in stores it would have flopped too, no casual collector would buy that, especially if they are 1/12 only. Jabbas sail barge also would have failed the haslab quota without online retailers buying them up.

I always felt Dak was a reflection of how far Luke had come in his journey and how much he had matured.

The way he looks back after Dak says he fees like he can take on the whole Empire by himself reminds him of his past optimism, youthfulness, and inexperience before taking on more responsibilities post Battle of Yavin.

Hmmm

Ok fine but Dak is still a whiner lol

Luke spent the battle yelling at him like an astromech. :lol

:lol :lol

So true lol

Lol where is the 1/12 sail barge and if OT sells so much better why did all the vehicles even dewback go on clearance? And ESB 40th is pegwarming shelves harder than TROS. The TIE fighter was just impractically too big for collectors, it came out at peak TFA hype and many considered it. If the 3.75 inch Sail barge was sold in stores it would have flopped too, no casual collector would buy that, especially if they are 1/12 only. Jabbas sail barge also would have failed the haslab quota without online retailers buying them up.

My point was the Sail Barge is huge compared to the BS TFA Tie Fighter. Regardless of what scale it was made for. So it wasn't just the size that made the Tie Fighter unsuccessful. It was also the version released. If you care to go back, many collectors/fans were mad it was the TFA Tie Fighter and not an OT Tie Fighter. Many hoped an OT Tie Fighter would be released as it would require minimal changes. Some fans even bought the TFA Tie Fighter and tried to convert it to an OT Tie Fighter.

And I didn't say it would've been a hit and sold out everywhere. I said it would have been MORE successful, and sold better. Not that it still wouldn't hit sales and clearance bins. But, without a doubt, it would've sold out faster and not hung around for years. When it went on clearance, I would've bought one if it was an OT Tie Fighter. As would many other fans. Just like I did with the BS Speeder Bike/Biker Scout, Landspeeder, & Dewback. Nothing I needed at the retail prices, but definitely worth the discounted prices I paid. A chance I was willing to take. I'm not a completest in anything I collect.

The ESB 40th is mostly repacks. Most fans already have the figures. And unless your a MOC collector and or like the Vintage style, they are not must buys. And most will never be opened and remain carded.

Sorry if I hit a nerve with an ST fan. Nearly everything in any format from the ST has hung around for waaay longer than any OT merchandise and gone on clearance. That's a simple fact. Even with huge discounts, ST merchandise from as far back as TFA is still around.

Shadow Stormtrooper came!

o1clsMo.jpg

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

That trooper design confuses me.

If he is known as a shadow trooper why then is he lit up like Tron lol

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

That trooper design confuses me.

If he is known as a shadow trooper why then is he lit up like Tron lol

These guys turn invisible lol. The lighting is their cloaking tech which is definitely not visible when they aren't.

I?m a bit late to it but I just preordered the snow speeder and Luke. I?d regret it if I didn?t and the speeder is sold out most UK sellers. Proper excited for it!

How can TROS figures be pegwarming? Hasbro only made something like 5 figures in both scales.:dunno

And what online retailers were selling the barge? I saw a handful of international online retailers doing that because Haslab wouldn't ship international, but even those seemed to be all presold out.

Did I miss some kind of unsold glut of barges?

How can TROS figures be pegwarming? Hasbro only made something like 5 figures in both scales.:dunno

And what online retailers were selling the barge? I saw a handful of international online retailers doing that because Haslab wouldn't ship international, but even those seemed to be all presold out.

Did I miss some kind of unsold glut of barges?

You didn't. The guy is talking garbage. I own a sail barge and I only scored it because Hasbro sold it on Ebay for international collectors, and all 300-400 of them sold out in less than 10 minutes.

You didn't. The guy is talking garbage. I own a sail barge and I only scored it because Hasbro sold it on Ebay for international collectors, and all 300-400 of them sold out in less than 10 minutes.

Yeah on the e-tailer I tried to buy from, I had it in the shopping cart and when I went to pay, it was sold out. In the end I figured it was too expensive and too big for me anyway (well, that's what I told myself:lol,) but I've never heard anyone categorize the barge as some kind of pegwarmer that few wanted.

Enjoying seeing people's in-hand pictures of the Snowspeeder. Can't wait for my Amazon order to ship!

Back