Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only thing that bothers me on this line is lack of hands. Having every figure with the same weapon/item holding hands kind of ruins it

I just wish Tarkin had the articulation to place his hand near his chin/lip. The hands were just fine.

I thought the same thing. It can’t do what I consider to be the quintessential Tarkin “look” without being able to do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Death Star will be in range in 5 minutes . . .

sen32Wi.jpg

I found the new BS wave at Target as well. Picked up the only Han Trooper and one of the Padmes. They had one each of the rest but the paint on the Mace Windu was jacked up so I had to pass.

They changed the hip articulation on Padme, she has Y hip joints instead of T hip joints. You can get her into good poses but, working around the articulation is frustrating. Her right wrist rotation is extremely loose and won't hold up a blaster in one hand, I haven't switched it around to the large droid blaster hand but, it's something to be worried about. The paint on her head is absolutely perfect, but it can vary from one figure to another (That Mace Windu I saw).

The Han Trooper head is extremely warped, I'll try to reshape it with some heat but I'm going to look for another on the peg to have one without the mask and one with.
Still great figures.

Walgreens exclusive, lol.

I have such BAD luck when it comes to those Walgreen exclusives. My neighboring stores have such a lousy toy selection. Never did find a Black Series Spirit Obi-Wan Kenobi!

Hopefully the new Luke Stormtrooper will be a Target Exclusive and not another Walgreens one. I have no trouble getting any of the Target ones.

oh don't get me STARTED!! finding these up here in Canada is like pulling teeth! We have no Walgreens... we have no Target... (we have great healthcare, though)... so most of these have to be gotten through EB Games, which import some of the exclusives at a premium... it is VERY frustrating!!!

So apparently my local target had the newest BS wave. I know this as there was one lone figure on the pegs from the wave (along with other peg warmers). The lone Purple Hair that the kids are gonna go nuts for... Wonder how many Purple Hair's I'll see next time?

I saw the entire wave at Target last week. I was excited to see them, but decided to wait until next paycheck to get a set online. I did pick up the two figures I wanted doubles of —the Battle Droid and Mimban Solo. The Battle Droid is a TON of fun. Love the options and it has great articulation.

So THAT's where all the 6" Mimban troopers went.:monkey3:lol

Great pics - amazing eye for lighting.:clap

Looks great. It's unfortunate that in the movies Luke never saw any on-foot battle action while wearing his x-wing outfit.

Yeah..when it comes to BS new waves..if I miss it, I’m not sweating it anymore. Seems the norm is that Hasbro eventually pumps out huge shipments to the retailer stores that unless it’s a super hot character people want, everything and almost 80% of the figures in a wave become peg warmers. So from now on, I’m focusing more on what I’m collecting and when I run into a BS I want down the way, I’ll get it. But BS IMO, is not worth going to store to store searching for a wave because I know eventually I’ll see the majority of the wave in all the big box stores :lecture

Back