Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Mimban mudtrooper Han likeness to actor Alden is freaking amazing much better than their first Alden Solo release Hasbro really is beating SHFA with their Mace/Padme likeness.

Last edited:
Yeah this is officially my favorite Black Series. Possibly of all time. Awesome details and articulation. And I noticed the entire wave has new elbows (which are also apparent in pictures of future figures like the Disney Park Captain Pyre Trooper)

YOjgBxz.jpg

Yeah the deeper cut elbows are working great!

I love Alden Han’s stern look they gave him and it actually looks like a young Ford in certain angles.

All that for $25!

Yeah the deeper cut elbows are working great!

I love Alden Han’s stern look they gave him and it actually looks like a young Ford in certain angles.

All that for $25!

This has been the figure I’ve been looking forward to the most out of any line in a long time. Git my order for one in at Hasbro pulse, $20 w/free shipping! I shoulda bought 4 lol

Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

I've never been impressed with figuarts faces on the Marvel and Star Wars figures. Every time I tried getting into the line, I just ended up selling them off.

I was actually pretty impressed with ANH and even ROTJ Luke. Han not so much.

They killed it with Mace, IW Black Widow, and seemed to have done well with Mark IV Tony Stark. Their Caps were terrible though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I finally got the rest of this wave from Hasbro Pulse today, and I have two quick observations:

1 - Regardless of scale, ALL Battle Droid figures are horrible.

2 - Soft goods Jedi robes ****ing suck!

That is all. Carry on.

:D

I finally got the rest of this wave from Hasbro Pulse today, and I have two quick observations:

That is all. Carry on.

Soft goods Jedi robes from a secondary seller are good though Rickhor on eBay sells quality there are a few others can’t think of them off hand though
2ad9c5af124f28a9d79cf0970b68188e.jpg
99b1d7e245529b2816029a733cab2c14.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is all. Carry on.

Definitely gotta disagree on the soft goods jedi robe part lol. Just need the right robe

TbKmwEy.jpg

I'm gonna be a pilot. Best in the galaxy.

7j5VtxL.jpg

love this shot! Excellent composition and posing.

Also looking at this shot, it looks like mudtrooper armor is basically a mashup of Scarif trooper, death trooper & AT-ST driver with a gas mask and long coat thrown in. Really dig this trooper design!

Hasbro needs to release a standard Stormtrooper with an updated helmet, if not a completely new sculpt altogether.

All they need to do is upscale the one they're currently using on their 3.75" figures. It's miles ahead of that old Black Series sculpt.

I’m going to undress and redress the mudtrooper alot even though it’s only his helmet mask and goggles lol

Solo Han has got one of the best expressions out there in action figure land.

But head sculpt of the year so far for me is Hasbro’s Mace.

Last edited:
Back