Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chopper and Ezra!
From The Fwoosh's TF19 coverage:
20190216_163454.jpg
20190216_163140.jpg

Padme is looking more like a bland Disney princess than ever here...none of Portman"s features on that figure or the box art.

So far, just the Mace stands out... great head sculpt.
I'm digging the TPM anniversary Kenobi and Maul too.

That's it.

Padme is looking more like a bland Disney princess than ever here...none of Portman"s features on that figure or the box art.

So far, just the Mace stands out... great head sculpt.
I'm digging the TPM anniversary Kenobi and Maul too.

That's it.

0ce97e8aabafa82502613923ba4cdc86.jpg
8ece8763118487682eaeac38fdca5b26.jpg
tealky? I beg to differ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ezra does look a little off. The BS is supposed to be more realistic versions of characters, maybe something was lost in translation. I'd also prefer later seasons Ezra, but I'm just happy they're continuing Rebels and we're close to finishing them. All we need now is Zeb, and it wouldn't hurt to throw Agent Kallus in a wave too!

I wish they wouldn’t have done photo real on Ezra - now he’s going to contact with the previously released Rebels figures. Oof.

ML line was the real star of TF this year.

BS was weak but they revealed so much already before TF.

That ObiWan will see a non celebration release come summer and Maul is still scheduled for Fall.

So the Hyperreal line ended up being a false story?

Hopefully we’ll see their ESB 40th line come SDCC.

ML line was the real star of TF this year.

BS was weak but they revealed so much already before TF.

That ObiWan will see a non celebration release come summer and Maul is still scheduled for Fall.

So the Hyperreal line ended up being a false story?

Hopefully we’ll see their ESB 40th line come SDCC.

There are loads of pics and info on the hyperreal vader. Another to be reveled later in the year

You'd think a good start for an $80 hyper real first figure would be spot-on sculpt of vader's helmet.

Seems a little hard to believe that something that feels like jelly won't deteriorate or get sticky over time.

It's a cool "concept" though so hopefully the Luke Bespin looks great and I'll grab it just to check it out as a one-off. Interested to see a human-skin version of this type of figure, especially how they'll do the face.

Hasbro does own Stretch Armstrong and some of those still hold up today. I think if anyone can come up with a soft plastic that will last, it's Hasbro.

Hasbro does own Stretch Armstrong and some of those still hold up today. I think if anyone can come up with a soft plastic that will last, it's Hasbro.

Maybe Hot Toys can subcontract with Hasbro to produce all of their rubber stuff.:lol

Back