Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So do you think the SW celebration Maul and Obiwan exclusives will convert to normal versions for retail :dunno

Yeah. Obi Wan was shown in a basic black series box for his standard release, and Maul apparently is in the next wave of Archive figures - on a cardback.

20190216_163129.jpg

They haven't shown Maul carded yet though.

Yeah. Obi Wan was shown in a basic black series box for his standard release, and Maul apparently is in the next wave of Archive figures - on a cardback.

20190216_163129.jpg

They haven't shown Maul carded yet though.

Nice..it seems the norm is whenever they make a exclusive, we get the normal ..sure the exclusives have more bells and whistles, but I can wait ..if we miss these special events, there is no reason to pay the outlandish EBay prices , so I’m not sweating :lecture

I was shocked to see the new wave of Black Series figures at my local Target, and I think this is the highest quality wave we've gotten yet. :thud:

75lH5Ot.jpg

Mace Windu is absolutely dead-on. It's nuts. I'm an SHF fanatic, but this looks more like Samuel L Jackson than the Figuarts. The robe is garbage, but I might order a custom one on ebay.

H5oX4AY.jpg

The sculpt for Padme is definitely there, but something about the paint throws it off. It looked way better when she was revealed during New York Comic Con.

I have the Mimban Han too which is a dead-on Alden Ehrenreich likeness, but he's still in the box.

I passed on Holdo since I don't want another era to be sucked into merchandise-wise, and her eyes were weirdly light and "dead" looking.

Bonus pic:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Wait if that 1/12 Mace Windu head in that pic above is real that is the best 1/12 head sculpt I have ever seen in my entire collecting life.

That is better than anything from SHFA, Mezco or Mafex.

You’re kidding me right is that for real that’s an actual Hasbro BS production piece! :google

Last edited:
That Mace is indeed awesome. Has anybody herad any more news about General Kenobi?
Star-Wars-The-Black-Series-6-inch-Obi-Wan-Kenobi-Clone-Trooper-Armor-Figure-1-Walgreens-Exclusiv.jpg

Totally killing it! I need each and every one of these figures. That CW Obi is a dream figure for me, always loved that costume on him

I was shocked to see the new wave of Black Series figures at my local Target, and I think this is the highest quality wave we've gotten yet. :thud:

View attachment 445210

Mace Windu is absolutely dead-on. It's nuts. I'm an SHF fanatic, but this looks more like Samuel L Jackson than the Figuarts. The robe is garbage, but I might order a custom one on ebay.

View attachment 445211

The sculpt for Padme is definitely there, but something about the paint throws it off. It looked way better when she was revealed during New York Comic Con.

I have the Mimban Han too which is a dead-on Alden Ehrenreich likeness, but he's still in the box.

I passed on Holdo since I don't want another era to be sucked into merchandise-wise, and her eyes were weirdly light and "dead" looking.

Bonus pic:

For your next pic could you zoom out a bit so we can see your Holdos? I see that she was part of this wave as well.

lol

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

That Mace is unbelievable. If Hasbro improves their materials and armour sculpts they would win 1/12.

Really shocking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 445210

View attachment 445211

Bonus pic:

That's the best Sam Jackson sculpt I've ever seen.

I'm digging these new face sculpts. I've been thinking about selling my Hot Toys figures lately, but I'd still like to have some SW figures. It might be time to go back to the good old days of action figures. I mean I could buy 40 6" figures for the price of Sideshow Jabba. It's just not worth it anymore.

Back