Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I enjoyed TFA, find TLJ more or less unwatchable along with the PT, but "hate" is too strong a word. For me those films are like dates that just *really* didn't work out. :lol

You go on a bad date, you still like women and don't dwell on the bad experiences. Plus *someone* is gonna dig the ones you didn't and vice versa.

You see a Star Wars film you don't like, you still like Star Wars. :dunno

That's a good way to look at it, and I respect your opinion for sure - I didn't like the Ewoks movies, but I still love Star Wars too!

But I cant help but feel like mob mentality has played a factor in a lot of the negativity towards TLJ. Not trying to start a TLJ debate here though, cause I know that never ends well lol

[...]cant help but feel like mob mentality has played a factor in a lot of the negativity towards TLJ.

There's a bit of that -- just the socio-political climate right now. Too much and maybe too obvious to go into in an action figure thread. ;)

Not trying to start a TLJ debate here though, cause I know that never ends well lol

No sir, it does not. :rotfl

(Backing away from dead horse slowly and casually)

Honestly Rose wasnt that bad, I really hope people jump off the TLJ hate train someday. And you're 100% right, most of our prized action figures are of useless characters lol

:exactly: :lecture :exactly:

Oh man, need this wave, dying for Mudtrooper Han! Hoping for an Amazon pre-order on these guys

:exactly:

I enjoyed TFA, find TLJ more or less unwatchable along with the PT, but "hate" is too strong a word. For me those films are like dates that just *really* didn't work out. :lol

You go on a bad date, you still like women and don't dwell on the bad experiences. Plus *someone* is gonna dig the ones you didn't and vice versa.

You see a Star Wars film you don't like, you still like Star Wars. :dunno

That's a good way to look at it, and I respect your opinion for sure - I didn't like the Ewoks movies, but I still love Star Wars too!

But I cant help but feel like mob mentality has played a factor in a lot of the negativity towards TLJ. Not trying to start a TLJ debate here though, cause I know that never ends well lol

And lol

There's a bit of that -- just the socio-political climate right now. Too much and maybe too obvious to go into in an action figure thread. ;)

No sir, it does not. :rotfl

(Backing away from dead horse slowly and casually)

And lol

I agree with you 100,000,000,000 percent on that!

:exactly:

I'm excited for this next wave. Even though I'm not a huge Prequels guy, I like the design of the Battle Droids a lot. I'd buy those in quite a few flavors. I can't imagine they won't put that mold to good use.

same here..........pretty pumped given these look good and that face print tech is beyond what they did before....amazing difference

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Hey all, I finally acquired these two guys. I was able to score them for $20 (both!) which I was surprised by, since I literally never saw them in our stores here, ever.

The rifle-staff broke on me right out of the box, maybe that’s why they were so cheap? Lol!

Anyway, probably a long shot, but does anyone do any repaints of their heads? These were my two favorite characters from RO so I’d like them to look as nice as possible.
70bf4fa9c91bbb55e56a5f01e340ddac.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome shots as always, looking forward to seeimg more Black Series shoots from you!

Looks like you entered the collection with some great choices there!

So is this $80 BS Hyperreal line legit?

I did a little reading on what people are speculating about the line. It's interesting, but from what it COULD be, I suspect it to go the way of things like the Unleashed line: an interesting concept that goes for a while, but doesn't hold up.

Some things floating about:

-The scale is rumored to be somewhere around 1/7 or 1/8 looking to fill a niche for an audience who doesn't want to go for HT, but wants more than BS.

-OR it's a direct competition line to import figures that's in line with BS, but higher quality

-People don't like the potential scale change and it's already drawing ire

Back