Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good! I mix and match between figuarts,mafex and black series
00492ed9d2b795bb51d2d837c391d16b.jpg
5946a09533ae2048c1be76d7c4dbe393.jpg
8dced7ac002766c116f4cb0ae3b424a9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a lot more but these are some of my favorites, last picture isn’t mine but I stole the idea.

I did a little reading on what people are speculating about the line. It's interesting, but from what it COULD be, I suspect it to go the way of things like the Unleashed line: an interesting concept that goes for a while, but doesn't hold up.

Some things floating about:

-The scale is rumored to be somewhere around 1/7 or 1/8 looking to fill a niche for an audience who doesn't want to go for HT, but wants more than BS.

-OR it's a direct competition line to import figures that's in line with BS, but higher quality

-People don't like the potential scale change and it's already drawing ire

First I am hearing of this myself, but a deluxe line for that price-point in the current scale is intriguing. A different scale would be a hard sell.........but quality is quality. Would need to see it first.......interesting. Will keep any eye out for news on the 'net this week

That's an awesome shot of Darth Toke.............Red lenses?!?!?!?!?!? Amber color gets no love. Awesome pic as always, truly

Unrelated: looks like newest wave of 6" is up. Dorskide is plain less expensive than BBTS, but not feeling some of the figs. Only ones wanted are Padme, Mace, and Battle droid. will wait for retail

To me the whole wave is a winner. I'm actually getting a case. I wish they had two Han in there because you can put him in full gear for a generic trooper. But I'm planning on making a comic book Leia out of the extra Padme.

To me the whole wave is a winner. I'm actually getting a case. I wish they had two Han in there because you can put him in full gear for a generic trooper. But I'm planning on making a comic book Leia out of the extra Padme.

i feel the same as you man! The whole wave will be mine, and maybe a couple extra mudtrooper Hans to customize into regular troopers.

I have a lot more but these are some of my favorites, last picture isn’t mine but I stole the idea.

Awesome setup! I do the same in my collection, with the addition of those awesome Bandai kits - just love those things to death.

The death of Kenobi

EuWExri.jpg

man, your pic makes this $20 figure look like a high end piece. Hard to believe such a great Vader sculpt can be had for so cheap. Great pic!

i feel the same as you man! The whole wave will be mine, and maybe a couple extra mudtrooper Hans to customize into regular troopers.

Awesome setup! I do the same in my collection, with the addition of those awesome Bandai kits - just love those things to death.

man, your pic makes this $20 figure look like a high end piece. Hard to believe such a great Vader sculpt can be had for so cheap. Great pic!

No denying that

I procrastinated and was only able to get tickets for Monday. So I doubt I’ll be able to get those.:gah:

Back