Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me

0F606FFC-912D-414B-8CA1-C3D2DB245F56.jpeg

It would be awesome to see the look on the cashier's face when jye walks up to the register, arms full of carded Rose Tico figures, lol.

I firmly believe that if you walk up to the counter with 15 Rose Tico figures you’re going to get the cops called on you.

I would be like “I swear officer i’m just a toy collector who is army building a resistance that follows self destruction principles....hey why the taser, arrgggghhh!”

Do you think the Grievous Black Series figure will be worth it?

I am hesitating whether to pre-order or not. I don't need the figure, but Grievous always had a very cool and unique design...

And it's only £30...

What would you recommend me do?

Do you think the Grievous Black Series figure will be worth it?

I am hesitating whether to pre-order or not. I don't need the figure, but Grievous always had a very cool and unique design...

And it's only £30...

What would you recommend me do?

You can wait for the figuarts version which doesn’t look much better and will probably be twice as much or get the model kit which you’ll have to assemble and paint. So I’d say yes it’s worth it. I only have issue with the cape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks!

And regarding the other two BS figures which I am hesitating whether to get or not - Luke (pilot) and Boba Fett Archive versions.

Which of the two do you think is better?

Thanks!

And regarding the other two BS figures which I am hesitating whether to get or not - Luke (pilot) and Boba Fett Archive versions.

Which of the two do you think is better?

I already own the original fett, if you don’t have the fett its a def Buy, if you can get your hands on a mafex fett though that one is much better. As for the Luke I bought just because I don’t own it but the likeness is kinda bleh.

Thanks!

I don't have any Fett, but have the HT ROTJ Luke. I guess I will go with the Fett.

Is he the ESB version?

Thanks!

I don't have any Fett, but have the HT ROTJ Luke. I guess I will go with the Fett.

Is he the ESB version?

Yep ESB, I’m not sure why they have never done a ROTJ version they did a protype Fett though.

Back