Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting little character.

Back to the BS Vader and I did an ROTJ mod on mine. I pried up the shoulder armour and was able to get the inner robe to go underneath it, then I pushed the armour back down again. I'd already added the Mafex cape so I carefully glued on a piece of jewellery chain. It fell off as soon as I'd taken the pic, but I was able to put it back on again. I had to have an ROTJ look as he's fighting my SHF Jedi Luke.

Here's the pic:

MESrCxj.jpg

Fantastic pics! I still need both if these!

The newer Solo BS figures (patrol trooper, Rio, etc..) have been popping up for retail price periodcally on Amazon the last few days in case anyones still looking for those. I’ve managed to snag em all except L3 so far.

Fantastic pics! I still need both if these!

The newer Solo BS figures (patrol trooper, Rio, etc..) have been popping up for retail price periodcally on Amazon the last few days in case anyones still looking for those. I’ve managed to snag em all except L3 so far.

L3 and Val will be peg warmers that'll go on sale in a couple of months, maybe Leia as well. Most wanted in the new series are Dengar and Lando, with the Patrol trooper and Rio somewhere in the middle.
So far I have Rio with the Patrol Trooper and Dengar arriving imminently.

It's shocking how amazing some of these new figs look with the print/paint application. Val from Solo is AMAZING. Like dead-on likeness with dead-on paint. Good job, Hasbro

This line was DOA for me. Now, I'm back

L3 and Val will be peg warmers that'll go on sale in a couple of months, maybe Leia as well. Most wanted in the new series are Dengar and Lando, with the Patrol trooper and Rio somewhere in the middle.
So far I have Rio with the Patrol Trooper and Dengar arriving imminently.

Yeah, Val seems like the easiest to get. Like Matt said in the post above though, she’s a fantastic figure! I scored Dengar already, and will get Lando eventually too. But right now I’m focusing on the Solo figures, really happy with what Hasbro has done here. They’ve given us a really nice collection from the flick. Cant wait for Solo Mudtrooper and Vos to round out the line.

also btw - If anyone still needs one, BS Sandtrooper and Dewback are 29.99 at Amazon right now:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072MPB6H5/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_SBHbCbBQ4PEH3

Got the Han and Leia Hoth set yesterday from EE. Man is that box huge and a real waste of space. The figures look great, but that box is practically a playset.

That right there is the best Leia in the line so far, no question! I'm really hoping for a redo of Slave Leia and ANH Leia with the face print technology myself. Then I'll be good on Leia figures unless they end up doing Expanded universe stuff, Dark Empire Leia would be sweet!

Also - the entire Dengar/Solo wave is 19.99 on Amazon right now! Just ordered me a Skiff Guard Lando.

That right there is the best Leia in the line so far, no question! I'm really hoping for a redo of Slave Leia and ANH Leia with the face print technology myself. Then I'll be good on Leia figures unless they end up doing Expanded universe stuff, Dark Empire Leia would be sweet!

Also - the entire Dengar/Solo wave is 19.99 on Amazon right now! Just ordered me a Skiff Guard Lando.

Yeah the new tech really makes the older figures stand out in the worst way possible lol

"There will be a substantial reward for the one who finds the Millennium Falcon."

XWsl1Ua.jpg

Back