Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both the Padme and Mace look good...I look forward to adding them to the collection.

Also looking forward to Dengar and Zuckuss...hopefully they are not far away form hitting my local etailer.

Both the Padme and Mace look good...I look forward to adding them to the collection.

Also looking forward to Dengar and Zuckuss...hopefully they are not far away form hitting my local etailer.

Zuckuss is in stock at Disneystore.com.

Picked up the three exclusives at Disney Store. Phasma is definitely my favorite, but I’m excited to add Zuckuss to my bounty hunter display.

Does anyone know why Phasma comes with a small spear too? I don’t remember if she used it in TLJ or not.

Picked up the three exclusives at Disney Store. Phasma is definitely my favorite, but I’m excited to add Zuckuss to my bounty hunter display.

Does anyone know why Phasma comes with a small spear too? I don’t remember if she used it in TLJ or not.

Her silver staff contracts. So the smaller one is her staff before she expands it, I believe.

Went into a target that according to brickseek didn’t have any gammorrean guards but low and behold behind the two molochs there was a lonely guard.

Safe to say I picked him up

Rebel Fleet Trooper

X2GLaEP.jpg

4 things:

1. Spectacular photo!

2. You’re lucky mine arrived with a semi crooked helmet :gah:

3. No need to label the character everyone here knows it’s a RFT lol

4. Once again spectacular photo!

Thanks bro! Lol I just have a habit of giving photos a title even if it's an obvious one. The helmet actually looks like a tiny 1/12 dog used a corner of it as a chew toy LOL. So not that lucky. I had to photoshop the damage out. I need to grab a bunch more of these. I hope helmet issues aren't common

Me too I ordered them yesterday at noon and they arrived in less than 24 hours! Great service and great figures!

ShootingtheGalaxy: Rep'd to a fellow Matt. Amazing pics............Hasbro needs to hire you

The Paint print tech is exactly what this line needed. Can't believe how great these look.

Hasbro needs to retire the Stormtrooper sculpt and redo that and IG-88. Distribution is still a mess but a tad better with Walmart ordering heavier

Just got my Zuckuss from Disney store online site. Did a very nice job with the packing. Fig does look very nice.

Anyone need an opened Veers? Trying to score the 3.75" Solo version Stormtropper from Walmart? Never saw them at mine.

Last edited:
ShootingtheGalaxy: Rep'd to a fellow Matt. Amazing pics............Hasbro needs to hire you

The Paint print tech is exactly what this line needed. Can't believe how great these look.

Hasbro needs to retire the Stormtrooper sculpt and redo that and IG-88. Distribution is still a mess but a tad better with Walmart ordering heavier

Just got my Zuckuss from Disney store online site. Did a very nice job with the packing. Fig does look very nice.

Anyone need an opened Veers? Trying to score the 3.75" Solo version Stormtropper from Walmart? Never saw them at mine.

Lol thank you, someone send Hasbro the memo haha :D

Hasbros droids have historically been wonky across all the lines. Crazy scale variances

I love you!! That picture is awesome!!

Lol thanks bro!

My local Walmart had a crapload of the SOLO wave 2 (Emilia Clarke, Tarkin, Lando) and the wave with Bespin Han and Beckett. Might want to check yours if you're looking.

Back