Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Walmart has been getting a ton of the new waves, which is a nice change of pace, but they never have those amazing sales either.

Man, my walmarts suck.. They get like one case of new figures and theyre mostly gone before they ever hit the floor.

Blows, cause I really wanted to build up some of the vtc troops.. Had to resort to ebay for the BS Mimban trooper.

Lethal Alliance

PT5oXgl.jpg

So, thanks to your comments some pages back plus the Amazon deal for $10, I decided to buy Vader. Although I bought it before Christmas, it still hasn't shipped. That's fine but I am excited to finally receive it.

Now, I want some ships only from the original trilogy and mostly all from the Empire. Ideally, I'd love ships about 6-10 inches long since that would have enough shelf presence without taking up too much space. Also, I want ships that aren't overly expensive or rare to find.

Any ideas? Thanks!

So, thanks to your comments some pages back plus the Amazon deal for $10, I decided to buy Vader. Although I bought it before Christmas, it still hasn't shipped. That's fine but I am excited to finally receive it.

Now, I want some ships only from the original trilogy and mostly all from the Empire. Ideally, I'd love ships about 6-10 inches long since that would have enough shelf presence without taking up too much space. Also, I want ships that aren't overly expensive or rare to find.

Any ideas? Thanks!

The Bandai kits are really nice, but they do require some beginner level modeling work.

Im addicted to the hasbro 3 3/4” figure line of ships, but if you just want 6-10 inches, you’re only looking at speeder bikes and smaller vehicles.

The X-wing miniatures are fantastic, but very tiny unfortunately.

Then there’s always the old galoob action fleet line, but those are long out of production and I have no idea what they go for nowadays. Theyre pretty nice, but maybe not the size/scale youre looking for.

Got my case of the Black series archive figs from Dorkside yesterday:

Luke gets a nice update thanks to the print tech now

Bossk is pretty decent, really heavy, and a bit too big. Solid fig.

Fett is decent for the price point. Not close to the mafex one, but he's ok

Ig-88 has a really nice paint job on him, has excellent accessories, but is seriously FUGLY. Sculpt is seriously WTF

Got my case of the Black series archive figs from Dorkside yesterday:

Luke gets a nice update thanks to the print tech now

Bossk is pretty decent, really heavy, and a bit too big. Solid fig.

Fett is decent for the price point. Not close to the mafex one, but he's ok

Ig-88 has a really nice paint job on him, has excellent accessories, but is seriously FUGLY. Sculpt is seriously WTF

I keep praying for a Bandai model kit of IG-88.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I keep praying for a Bandai model kit of IG-88.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Same here. I was considering the Koto Artfx IG88, but at 8.26 inches, it's probably a tad too big for the 6"? Or what do you all think? The Hasbro one is just not gonna cut it.

Bossk needs a wash. Too clean, but that's an easy fix

Same here. I was considering the Koto Artfx IG88, but at 8.26 inches, it's probably a tad too big for the 6"? Or what do you all think? The Hasbro one is just not gonna cut it.

Bossk needs a wash. Too clean, but that's an easy fix

Has anyone tried removing the IG-88 from the old Hasbro's Unleashed line from it's base?

He should be to scale, though he is in an action pose. Maybe a talented customizer could make it work

The Bandai kits are really nice, but they do require some beginner level modeling work.

Im addicted to the hasbro 3 3/4” figure line of ships, but if you just want 6-10 inches, you’re only looking at speeder bikes and smaller vehicles.

The X-wing miniatures are fantastic, but very tiny unfortunately.

Then there’s always the old galoob action fleet line, but those are long out of production and I have no idea what they go for nowadays. Theyre pretty nice, but maybe not the size/scale youre looking for.

I owned all of the Galoob spaceships and regret every second selling them off :lol

They were awesome.

Back