Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you base Fett's significance on screen time then yes its debatable.

But then so is Maul and so many other characters.

But Fett's popularity has far-and-away the biggest spread between screen time and popularity. He did so little yet is one of the key villains, so much so Lucas felt it necessary to give him his own father-son story and base the Empire's clones on him.

If anyone could've done it, it would've been 3A.

3A_Nomdeplume_06.png

Yeah, but not for $20. :cuckoo:

How much is the price point for a 3A 6" figure? I've been dreaming of owning a Takara/3A Stormtrooper and Fett ever since they showed them off. I'd rather pay a little more for the quality than just start redoing my 3.75s in a taller scale and lets face it, thats what these are. Troop building the 3A's would have been a blast.

I'm probably biased though, because I'm not action figure collector unless its a franchise I collected in the 80s (SW/Joes/etc) so I'd rather have a 6" that resembled a 1/6 rather then a 6" that looks like a large 3.75er.

How much is the price point for a 3A 6" figure? I've been dreaming of owning a Takara/3A Stormtrooper and Fett ever since they showed them off. I'd rather pay a little more for the quality than just start redoing my 3.75s in a taller scale and lets face it, thats what these are. Troop building the 3A's would have been a blast.

They run about $30-$65 depending on what accessories and complexity of the clothing.

Luke looks pretty damn good. If Hasbro can maintain that level of quality I could see getting a nice display of villains:

-Vader

-Boba Fett

-Bounty Hunters (if they gave us Bossk & IG-88 Id' be happy)

-Various Stormtroopers

Hell, I'd probably cave and get the main heroes (OT) as well.:lol

Back