Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He sucks, absolutely. But what other heroic character did ROTJ introduce? Says alot about Jedi.

admiral_ackbar_says_its_a_trap.jpg

Ackbar didn't hang and have adventures with the prime heroes. Ackbar is more like Dadonna.

I would count Nien and Wicket as the characters that join the heroes of Star Wars. Although Nien really didn't fly for many.

Jabba and the Emperor made their full debuts in ROTJ. While not heroes they are key characters.

:slap

Did I say villains?

Clearly I must be clear for you:

ESB:
new key heroes: Yoda and Lando
new key villains: Fett and Piett

ROTJ:
new key heroes: Wicket and Nien
new key villains: Jabba and Emperor

:slap

Did I say villains?

Clearly I must be clear for you:

ESB:
new key heroes: Yoda and Lando
new key villains: Fett and Piett

ROTJ:
new key heroes: Wicket and Nien
new key villains: Jabba and Emperor

:lol No, you didn't, and that's why I said "While not heroes they are key characters"... No important heroes popped up in ROTJ... Hell, you can also argue that Fett and Piett are not all that important, TBH. So with that in mind, two important heroes showed up in ESB and two important villians in ROTJ.

:lol No, you didn't, and that's why I said "While not heroes they are key characters"... No important heroes popped up in ROTJ... Hell, you can also argue that Fett and Piett are not all that important, TBH. So with that in mind, two important heroes showed up in ESB and two important villians in ROTJ.

I agree with that; although I think they really tried to push Wicket into the core mix of heroes. And the fans did that for Fett before ESB came out -- that and that picture of Vader standing with Fett in the carbon chamber. Nien and Piett always remain outside.

My score card would be: one villain and two heroes added in ESB, and two villains and one hero added in ROTJ.

Boba is really debatable. Honestly, I’m just saying all this for the sake of argument. To me Boba is key character in ESB, but I can see why someone would feel the opposite.

I think I'll stick with the ANH versions of Han, Luke and Leia. I’m looking forward to seeing what will be in line 2… I hope these come with stands!

Back