Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally took my Boba with Han out and displayed him next to my SSC Boba, gotta say I dont regret it whatsoever, looks perfect!

I know im super late on this but I finally found a Sand Trooper. Never seen him at my local stores but happen to stumble across one at the Megacon I attended last weekend. When I seen the $20 price tag I almost couldn't believe it and had to ask if that was the correct price. I usually see them going for $45 at cons. When the guy said $20 I jumped. Really cool figure. That is all :)

I know im super late on this but I finally found a Sand Trooper. Never seen him at my local stores but happen to stumble across one at the Megacon I attended last weekend. When I seen the $20 price tag I almost couldn't believe it and had to ask if that was the correct price. I usually see them going for $45 at cons. When the guy said $20 I jumped. Really cool figure. That is all :)

Congrats, Sand Trooper was one of the first ones I bought in the series, really love the way it came out :)

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Got to Toys R Us at opening and scored two Storms. Great way to start the day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got to Toys R Us at opening and scored two Storms. Great way to start the day

I tried to do that recently at the nearest one to me and it was a huge waste of time. It looked like they hadn't had stocked the shelves in weeks.

I tried to do that recently at the nearest one to me and it was a huge waste of time. It looked like they hadn't had stocked the shelves in weeks.

Same at my TRU. Been going there everyday all week and nothing. Went to one a lot farther away and all they had left was Obi Wan. CRAAAP! I have a ten dollar off $30.00 coupon that I was looking to use on these.

I have had my share of disappointing galactic hunts my friend. Lol
I just heard Wednesday morning was the best time to check new sw stock.
Tues and Friday at my local target. I went to another tru tonight and they had sandtroopers and Hans but no new wave.

I went to my TRU and they must of put two cases of series 3. No obi and only one trooper left. Ended up picking up the last storm trooper, was almost set to get the Luke as well but passed for now.

I went to my TRU and they must of put two cases of series 3. No obi and only one trooper left. Ended up picking up the last storm trooper, was almost set to get the Luke as well but passed for now.

They had a stormtrooper but no Obi? That's hilarious.

Not just that, but 2 obi's sold and only 1 trooper.

29DB87A9-B583-40FA-8085-8E15F21858E4_zpssbhoeics.jpg

Question, does anyone remember if the tutorial for swapping Leia's softgoods skirt with the old POTF one was posted here? I wanted to do that mod but didn't feel like look through 40 pages of posts to find it.

Back