Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
agreed. Its sad that Han Solo is such great figure with the most accessories but has the worst paint apps. He seriously looks ghost white in skin color and the eyes are crazy wonky.

I literally went through at least 30 Hans before I found one with acceptable eyes... The Leia is atrocious, I'm not even getting that one.

I literally went through at least 30 Hans before I found one with acceptable eyes... The Leia is atrocious, I'm not even getting that one.

Sadly, I only had one Han to choose from at Target and it was all kind of wonky.

I like it a lot better now...:yess:

Here's my review of the Han Solo figure. Another solid figure from Wave 2.

[ame]https://youtu.be/atnvcGBcuME[/ame]

But on a side note, for the Hasbro folks responsible for selecting this figure to pack out Wave 3 to 4 figures, you are a bunch of hopeless dumb asses who know nothing about what collectors want.

Why the frick are there not 2 stormtroopers included in each Wave 3 case, but another repack of this Han Solo figure!?!? We cant army build Solos now can we Hasbro you stupid people!!!

Sadly, I only had one Han to choose from at Target and it was all kind of wonky.

I like it a lot better now...:yess:

That looks much better! And that was two weeks and about 10 different stores of looking for one acceptable Han haha.

It seems they have no idea what sells either because reissueing the main frachise's armie builder is in their own interest, commercially. Any freakin moron could realise not many people want two of han, but almost everyonewants at least two storm troopers. It's such a facepalm thing.:/

It seems they have no idea what sells either because reissueing the main frachise's armie builder is in their own interest, commercially. Any freakin moron could realise not many people want two of han, but almost everyonewants at least two storm troopers. It's such a facepalm thing.:/

one Boba would be nice too... :pray:

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Mr. Fett arrived from amazon.com yesterday. The only other I want from the current releases is Greedo.
a7a3ura5.jpg

Tap'd from my LG G2

Back