Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone. I just need to finish the body. I sure wish I could get my hands-on a Fett to customize. I can't believe how hard that figure is to find over here.

I have been checking Amazon on a regular basis for Boba Fett. Just saw that they had them in stock for $22.49. By the time I had it in my cart for check-out it was no longer available. Damn marketplace scalpers. Grrrrrrr

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Patience pays. Just snagged a Boba Fett for $20 direct from Amazon. Got the last one.

Tap'd from my LG G2

They must have more than 1 because it still says 1 available and let me get all the way to the final checkout. Probably just a very small amount left.

When I ordered mine it said last one. They must have just come in today and are appearing on the site as they are stowed. I'd say watch throughout the day if you need one because this is the third time today they have popped up at regular price. There is bound to be more but they might not all get stowed at once. I work for an amazon fulfillment center so I know the process. LOL

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Congrats! You gotta act fast on Amazon for these!

You aren't kidding. The first time I put it in my cart, put another saved item in my cart to get the free shipping and by the time I did that it was no longer available. So I went ahead and kept the other item in my cart and that is how I snagged it the second time.

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CFELUXU/ref=s9_simh_gw_p21_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=0V9W9MJF4QKTQQTSKP5A&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1688200382&pf_rd_i=507846[/ame]

12 in stock as of writing this

Edit: Gone!

Last edited:
I was lucky to find Boba for 15 CAD during the Boxing Day over here...

I had one in hand at Target about two weeks prior to Christmas. The silver was up into the visor area a bit so I put it back... regretting that decision since. Haven't seen another and that seems like the norm for that figure. Did however snag a non wonky eyed Han though in my quest for Boba.

Just checked Amazon:$45.14 & FREE Shipping. Only 11 left in stock.

From a vendor.....:horror

Tried to paste the link but received an error message?

I had one in hand at Target about two weeks prior to Christmas. The silver was up into the visor area a bit so I put it back... regretting that decision since. Haven't seen another and that seems like the norm for that figure. Did however snag a non wonky eyed Han though in my quest for Boba.

agreed. Its sad that Han Solo is such great figure with the most accessories but has the worst paint apps. He seriously looks ghost white in skin color and the eyes are crazy wonky.

Back