Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On our Christmas travels I found Wave Two (of course except for Boba) at TRU on sale ($14 each) so I bought them all and a second Han to pose one from the escape from the Death Star and the other one just as the scoundrel that he is. Awesome figs.

Finally found Boba! Then promptly snapped his arm off at the elbow. I was not happy. I don't know if I'll be so lucky in finding him a second time.

Finally found Boba as well! Went to Target in the morning and was stoked to finally see one. Even though I don't have the funds I bought it anyways, didn't want to risk not seeing him again. Great figure.

My lady got me a set of the black series six inch for Christmas. I traded the Sandtrooper for Han lol. Sadly, I had some paint issues which him. :mad:Good thing Im an artist and can color match paint. See before/after pic.

The missing wrist paint would drive most collectors crazy Im sure.

Han is awesome... He's making himself right at home all over my collections.

I've definitely going to try to be a completist with this line.

Han shot first... twice. Poor Greedo.

So... Hasbro STILL can't make a Han that looks like Harrison.

agreed. I had to take a brush to mine in hopes of finding something that resembles Harrison in the terrible paint apps.

Work in Progress I started tonight.

Fett keeps appearing as available from Amazon for $22.99 with only 1 in-stock but when you click on it he's removed from your cart and says not available. It's been doing this for the past 10 minutes.

EDIT: Finally got one. Came up as 2 available and let me add 1 to my cart and checkout.

Last edited:
I finished my Han head repaint today. I think these figures just need some TLC and offer a lot of promise for collectors.

Back