Hasbro 1:1 Accessories/Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea legit I will never part with mine either. I was lucky to get on the last run before marvel served him a C&D but it's the perfect representation of the iconic movie shield.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

The Chris Fields shield is still by far the best shield replica out there. Unfortunately I didn't get into collecting 1:1 scale props till way after he did his run. How much were they, btw?

Well I know his prices went up as he did his runs due to adding way more to accuracy. In the end, with shipping, I think I paid about 12 a few years back after the first avenger dropped

Well I know his prices went up as he did his runs due to adding way more to accuracy. In the end, with shipping, I think I paid about 12 a few years back after the first avenger dropped

$1200???

Lol yes. You get what you pay for in this, the best on the market

Do you have the King Arts version? I think you said you have the custom one and this Hasbro only. But I'm curious what you think of those.

I can't speak on behalf of the rest, but based on what I've seen, some of these are extremely well made for the price, others not so much. But still by far, I feel Chris made the best cap shield. View attachment 303973

Have to Agree, Chris Field's Shields are one of the best shields made! I was lucky to get one his shields before the C&D! Just wish I had room to display them all! I think the person who used to supply chris with the stock unpainted shields is still selling them on Ebay, if it's not the same person and shield, it's pretty close to it!

I've only flown with my shield once. You definitely will have to check it. I used a 26" drum cymbal bag, and also wrapped towels around the edge of the shield and it was just fine. The cymbal bags do well to protect the front and back of the shield but if it's dropped hard enough on it's edge it could definitely get damaged.

Also I picked up another of the plastic Hasbro shields on Amazon today. I'll use it for cosplay and cosplay shields always get beat up so I bought it used on Amazon for $57 + tax with free shipping. I think it came to $61 and change out the door. Amazon has a number of used "cosmetic damage" shields starting at $57 and metal ones starting at $186. Probably not the route you'll want to go if you're just hanging it on the wall, but it's definitely a more affordable option for some.

Considering I tore the last one apart and painted it black, silver and copper I'm not worried about a couple of scratches. ;)

I've only flown with my shield once. You definitely will have to check it. I used a 26" drum cymbal bag, and also wrapped towels around the edge of the shield and it was just fine. The cymbal bags do well to protect the front and back of the shield but if it's dropped hard enough on it's edge it could definitely get damaged.

Also I picked up another of the plastic Hasbro shields on Amazon today. I'll use it for cosplay and cosplay shields always get beat up so I bought it used on Amazon for $57 + tax with free shipping. I think it came to $61 and change out the door. Amazon has a number of used "cosmetic damage" shields starting at $57 and metal ones starting at $186. Probably not the route you'll want to go if you're just hanging it on the wall, but it's definitely a more affordable option for some.

Considering I tore the last one apart and painted it black, silver and copper I'm not worried about a couple of scratches. ;)

Thanks for the heads up on the damages shields.

Do they tell you the specific damage ahead of time or is it one of those "could be one of the following types of damage:...."?

Cool thanks! The eFX comes with it's own bag, but I am pretty scared of losing that given the price tag... I'd be afraid of even shipping it to the hotel or someone in the area as well, but I don't know, maybe that's safer? I guess they won't let you carry that one, even though it isn't really metal. :huh

Cool thanks! The eFX comes with it's own bag, but I am pretty scared of losing that given the price tag... I'd be afraid of even shipping it to the hotel or someone in the area as well, but I don't know, maybe that's safer? I guess they won't let you carry that one, even though it isn't really metal. :huh

Dw, you tell them it goes with you in the cabin or you're walking to your destination. No exceptions!!! :lol

Just picked up a returned ABS shield off of Amazon for $61 shipped. Scratches on the star on the front and one of the straps on the back needed a little work, but I'm going to customize it so for that price I'm a very happy camper.

Just picked up a returned ABS shield off of Amazon for $61 shipped. Scratches on the star on the front and one of the straps on the back needed a little work, but I'm going to customize it so for that price I'm a very happy camper.

They has some metals listed with damaged boxed, but the shield is fine, for $230ish. I'm tempted.

Last week when I ordered my slightly damaged ABS shield, there was a slightly damaged metal one on there for about $160. But yeah of the shield is fine and only the box is damaged....totally worth it. I use mine for cosplay so they don't have to be perfect.

This is my 8th shield. :panic:

Last week when I ordered my slightly damaged ABS shield, there was a slightly damaged metal one on there for about $160. But yeah of the shield is fine and only the box is damaged....totally worth it. I use mine for cosplay so they don't have to be perfect.

This is my 8th shield. :panic:

8th?!?

What have you done with them?! :lol

Obviously some for cosplay, but all??

Back