Hasbro 1:1 Accessories/Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just want a good affordable metal round Cap shield, doesn't have to be the exact MCU version.

ditto, this isnt star wars or predator/alien, as long as the quality is good i could careless if the star is slightly bigger or smaller than the movie version.

It sounds like this is pretty well done, gonna pick it up from diamond.

I wish they made similar metal iron man hemlet and thor hammer at ~$300 a pop. The helmet is only $100 but plastic and hammer isnt done. Hope the strong sales of the shield let hasbro make the other $300 versions for hammer and helmet. It will save us collectors a bundle, the efx hammer price is ridiculous.

ditto, this isnt star wars or predator/alien, as long as the quality is good i could careless if the star is slightly bigger or smaller than the movie version.

It sounds like this is pretty well done, gonna pick it up from diamond.

I wish they made similar metal iron man hemlet and thor hammer at ~$300 a pop. The helmet is only $100 but plastic and hammer isnt done. Hope the strong sales of the shield let hasbro make the other $300 versions for hammer and helmet. It will save us collectors a bundle, the efx hammer price is ridiculous.

I doubt anything they put out for Mjolnir will match the eFX version. But your right it does cost a fair bit for it.

It's one of my favourite pieces in my collection and I still regret not buying a second piece.

If hasbro can do this metal shield I don't see why they can do the metal Hammer. There is not much detail in the hammer anyway.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

You would think.

But it's the paint application on the eFX that makes it great imo. Not just what's it's made out of.

I've owned two other hammers and they just don't compare imo. Though I've never bought a full metal one, and I'm not sure what difference that would make.

If they do make the metal Hammer at this price I don't expect them to be near other branded quality and detailed. But with what I am seeing on this metal shield I am happy with it. Probably not to those who wants movie accurate to the point of measurement.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Back