Hasbro 1:1 Accessories/Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I'm kind of astounded at this thing. Sure, it's plastic, the eyes aren't super bright and has a couple of tiny nicks and scratches in the paint, but for $100 I can't complain at all. The opening / light up function is great fun, and even the sound effects aren't bad. Wearing it is hilarious - when you throw the faceplate on (it sticks in with magnets) the eyes light up automatically in a 'start-up' type sequence, it's pretty rad. The entire interior is detailed out, which was a bit surprising and very cool. The back adjustable area can be a little difficult but it's a minor issue. Plus, it fits perfectly in a Detolf if that's how you want to display it. The paint is EXTREMELY consistent with the Hot Toys DC Mark III, which I love. Overall I'm very impressed and am now anticipating the metal shield even more.

20160922_211952.jpg20160922_212050.jpg

Looks cool. Does it feel heavy or light?

The weight of it surprised me when I took it out of the box. It's not anywhere near where a metal one would be but it is somewhat hefty - solid plastic all around. It's maybe 3-4 pounds I would say.

Just ordered the iron man helmet from amazon. Last night it was a preorder and as of today it says it's in stock and will arrive by Monday. Also didn't know I had umused AMEX points so it was a no brainer.

Can't remember if I shared these in here or not. This is my new apocalypse / steampunk Captain America costume. I took the Hasbro shield apart, the silver ring and star are actually separate pieces. So I sprayed them a hammered silver color, and the shield a hammered copper. Then when I put them back on again, I used longer screws and 3/4" standoffs so they stood out from the shield. Oh and I added the black ring, it's one of those flexible tubes with a slit in it that is supposed to be used to run wires through.

Just something different.

14469730_563776877127547_2466408886297084012_n.jpg

14368863_563776973794204_3563808200808855546_n.jpg

alkadlkjfe.jpg

Now that I have IM Helmet caps metal shield on order Hulks fists, were can I find a good version of the Avengers Thor hammer I know nothing about them:)

Back