Hasbro 1:1 Accessories/Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck carrying that extra weight around at a super crowded event. :lol

You'd be surprised at how much more I've had to lug around on 16-hour shoots.... :lol

Shield's gonna be cake. Did the King Arts one last year with no problem, but I sold it...

I suffered last year at the Cons, I took too much stuff and the crowds felt worse than ever. :lol

I'm definitely trying to figure out how to go about the signings, I want to get a few things from Stan but don't want to carry statue parts or prints around as well, but at the same time I want to do everything in one day and not have to line up multiple days, but I haven't figured it out yet. I figured Friday might be the best bet since weekends get crazy. Definitely gonna go in different cosplay each day to spruce it up. Did you have any plan or strategy to tackle this one next month?

Well, i'll be taking the plastic shield expecting some paint damage.

I place all my posters-photos in hard tube rolls and carry like Deadpool does his swords.

Everything else goes in my gym bag.

Comfortable sneakers are the most important regardless what outfit i'm wearing. :lol

Just got a delay notification from Amazon on the Iron Man helmet. Have those started showing up in the wild like the plastic shield?

You sold it, dw!?!?

Yeah, I just couldn't get over the paint, I honesty think the eFX has a better paint job and looks better than the King Arts since I basically. I was able to get the eFX cheaper and sold the KA for more than I paid so it was a win. I actually have an interested buyer for the eFX for well over what I paid so if the Hasbro metal one turns out to be really good and better, I might do the switcharoo again :lol

PS: Whatever happened to your collection pics in the BESTA thread? lol You never posted it.

Yeah, I just couldn't get over the paint, I honesty think the eFX has a better paint job and looks better than the King Arts since I basically. I was able to get the eFX cheaper and sold the KA for more than I paid so it was a win. I actually have an interested buyer for the eFX for well over what I paid so if the Hasbro metal one turns out to be really good and better, I might do the switcharoo again :lol

PS: Whatever happened to your collection pics in the BESTA thread? lol You never posted it.

The metal Hasbro does look pretty good, especially for the price.

As for the pics, I'm still waiting on the custom shelves to go in. I've been dragging my feet and don't have much displayed. :( It's going though. I've got two Stout Avengers poster at the framers so I'm still doing a lot of tweeking, but I'll definitely start a thread hopefully in the upcoming months. It's looking good so far though. If the custom shelves dont work out, I may go buy 3 more Bestas to put in there. It'll probably match a little better with the theme, but it's going to limit what I can display. I have a Prime 1 Grimlock coming - and no Besta is going to fit, so I'm trying to weigh the options.

Argh! :panic: Apparently my helmet turned up today - there'll probably be photos later when I get in. *So excited* This is like the Darth Vader helmet I had as a kid only better.

I'm waiting for the metal one. October.

Was thinking about the Iron Man helmet but I'd rather some Web Shooters.

Saw the sheild at my local TRU but no helmet. Is it not our yet? I wanna know how cheap it'll be

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Back