Has anyone on here ever won a SSC contest??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first two Spooks I won something. :) This year will be my third. I highly doubt ill have the same luck. :lol

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

The way things are going, I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't a spook. :(

its a sham, they dont let international customer win i think , lol
one thing i know a guy on Fb won 2 predators between 3-4 months,
one was their classic predator statue and one their HT classic pred
I remember becos the first time they announced the winner i checked his FB profile and saw he was a 3d artist or professor and had lots of Predator collectibles fotos, few months later he won again .
maybe he did some work for them or something but that was a sham,
but i do know another collector who won the HT Batman 89 and Joker 89 set from SS as well, half the contests or more are prob fixed

I remember becos the first time they announced the winner i checked his FB profile and saw he was a 3d artist or professor and had lots of Predator collectibles fotos, few months later he won again .
but i do know another collector who won the HT Batman 89 and Joker 89 set from SS as well, half the contests or more are prob fixed

That's what I was wondering...if they're fixed...I mean if they are, I've spent a crap ton of money at SSC over the years...it'd be nice to win something...hopefully if they are rigged, they're at least letting people win who have spent more than me lol

Winners are chosen at random in giveaways, and yes we do have international folks win all the time! Two recently closed contests had a person from France and a person from Canada as winners. There tend to be way more entries that are U.S. based for all contests and as such odds of a U.S. person winning will be higher....but there are indeed International winners for giveaways.

Keep entering giveaways though...you just never know if you'll randomly be chosen as a winner! :)

-SideshowAlex

I have never won a contest I had to enter for. However, I have been lucky enough to be graced by SSC's generosity during Spook (many times) and during their SDCC event. I really cannot complain.

They also granted a wish I made for my father. That was probably the best one for me, ever.

To quote Gob from A.D., "Same". I've won a few things as well.
:hi5:

In addition Sideshow and the Mistress were awesome enough to grant a wish from my wife and I for a cousin who was battling serious health problems at the time.
:yess:

Winners are chosen at random in giveaways, and yes we do have international folks win all the time! Two recently closed contests had a person from France and a person from Canada as winners. There tend to be way more entries that are U.S. based for all contests and as such odds of a U.S. person winning will be higher....but there are indeed International winners for giveaways.

Keep entering giveaways though...you just never know if you'll randomly be chosen as a winner! :)

-SideshowAlex

still doesnt explain how one person can win back to back predator contest specially when he is a 3d artist interested in modeling predators specifically :dunno

still doesnt explain how one person can win back to back predator contest specially when he is a 3d artist interested in modeling predators specifically :dunno
That's what "random" means. Everyone has an equal chance every time out. This kind of thing is very possible.

I've won 2 things, one during Spookfest and once catching a giveaway on the boards at the right time.

Won something on the SSF board from Dusty but nada on all the years of entries through SS. I gave up a year or so ago and don't enter any longer. I don't tend to have the "winning things" type luck.

-SideshowAlex

Never won anything :mad:
About time we had a U.K winner? :pray:

That's what "random" means. Everyone has an equal chance every time out. This kind of thing is very possible.

I've won 2 things, one during Spookfest and once catching a giveaway on the boards at the right time.

thats too much of a coincidence, maybe SS just gave him becosw he had all that 3d predator models in his profile..:lecture

i've won one time during Spooktacular many years ago. They also granted my wish last year for one of my best buddies who's also a SS Freak.

I won a Hellboy 2 Samaritan Exclusive in their Friday Figure Film contest many years ago as well as several things during Spooktacular...including an undead Templar. :rock

Back