Has a video game ever made you cry?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has one ever got you to cry, or at least feel like you're going to?

• Total voters
Yeah jus recently completed metal gear solid 4 n the ending to that made me well up esp when snake and big boss are having a last talk n smoke

Yeah jus recently completed metal gear solid 4 n the ending to that made me well up esp when snake and big boss are having a last talk n smoke

That actually gave me indigestion. And not in the teary, "OMG, that was such a beautiful scene" kind of way. Ohhhh no.

That ****ing game ruined an entire week for me, people kept asking what was wrong why I was so sad :gah:

Good thing they extended the original ending

Yeah I was messed up for a while too, sad and upset. The alternate dlc really brought me out of a funk

the metal gear series when people chose big boss over solid when he was supposed to be rouge. when people mistake bb and solid to be the same person. when mechs that are 50-60 years old are more technically advanced than the latter mechs. when bb becomes a hero when we knew him not to be. whenever i see food tweets by kojima after he got rid of the legend that made the series. if you dont know who that is than youre not even a fanboy.

Also medal of honour warfighter was a bit emotional cant remember if it was the first or last scene tho

Only Halo made me cry, any other game's story seems dull compared to Halo

Cortana's goodbye to the Chief caught me completely off guard I felt for the big guy. Kinda sat there stone faced, Goosebumps, mumbling “You did good kiddo…”

Dom in Gears 3 was an interesting one too. Doing the campaign in co-op and the whole XBL party went silent! the odd Mic fidget here and there but nothing else until a good way into the next act. We even earned the Respect for the Dead achievement :lol

I got pretty teary eyed at the end of Heavy Rain and Walking Dead. Very heavy story driven games that really does a good job or immersing you into caring for a child.

The other day I was putting away my copy of Arkham City. At the same time I was asking my 5-year old daughter a question and when I snapped the case closed, I pinched my sack in it ( I was going commando). I shed a tear. True story.

Final fantasy X on ps2. My first ever rpg that i've finished. So much emotion, time and love with that game. Especially the ending scene when yuna was trying to hug and kiss tidus and reality is tidus is dreaming.

All this talk of MGS and no one has mentioned EE's death in no.2!! That was really sad.

Back