Hartnell and Delgado ..aka.. Dr Who and The Master

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! I'll be ordering 2 Delgado heads & 2 TCE's next Tuesday when I next get paid.

Ill be here for ya :)

ALSO .. I have been sorting orders, if you haven't received a confirmation from me , please let me know, so I can make sure I havent missed you

Russ

Russ,
I've sent payment for 2 Delgado heads & 2 TCE's. I've also sent you an e-mail requesting they be sent to a different address than the one on the order form.

Last edited:
No problem!, I can't wait to see the Delgado sculpt when fully painted as it already looks amazing.

I'm not sure whether to go for his most iconic attire or see if I can get someone to make his Ming the Merciless inspired getup from "Frontier In Space".

Whichever I choose it's going to be awesome to have a figure of him in two different scales as the Character Options one ranked as one of the biggest suprises ever when the first pic leaked.

Some boxes went out today ( not UK orders yet )
Will notify people once my shipper sends me confirmation
:)
R

All USA / Canada orders should have confirmation in an email or PM by now
PLease check and let me know if you didnt get one
:)

Got my heads today. Un-be-lievable! This is professional work of the highest caliber. I wish I had the paint skills to truly do them justice.

I got mine as well, I should have the Master painted up by tomorrow or the day after, Hartnell may take a little while longer I'm waiting on the body.

Awesome ! Anyone else get theirs ??

Oh..it has been brought to my attention that the Hartnell might need a lil help fitting all bodies. The neck is hollow but theres a nub from the pour spout, deep inside the neck that may need to be taken down a bit depending on body type used . Nothing major...just thought Id mention it though.

Russ

Sorry I didn't post earlier -- got mine a couple days ago (I'm real near Russ) but I was playing with house problems yesterday. They're GREAT! I see the little nub inside the Hartnell neck but don't think it poses any problem at all. Thanks again, Russ! This is a great project!

img0343g.jpg

Work in progress not done yet, but couldn't resist
Will post more pictures when finished.

Got mine yesterday. Doctor One has a tiny bit of flash around the ears that an x-acto will clear right up, but otherwise the casts are just about perfect. I hope to have painted pics by the end of the week. Thanks Russ!

Now I really need to get a Four head...

Back