" Asp's....Very Dangerous !! ....You go First !! " Sallah is done !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IN a mold now
:)

Now you all have options :yess:

hatsal2.jpg

hatsal1.jpg

hatsal.jpg

Russ

Awesomeness!!

You know I'm in, Russ.

I'm sourcing parts now. I'll keep you posted.

Also, there's a NEW custom Sallah thread in the Indy section to help those interested in getting their Sallah put together, much like the Gimli project way back when. What is it with Rhys-Davies lack of 1/6 characters anyway?

Sorry Russ... Didn't notice that you specified "When I am ready to take orders , I will let everyone know in this post , so simply watch this thread for updates on being able to accept orders ." since I jumped right to the pics. :(

Bookmarked your thread. :rock

Thanks everyone, sortin through orders now, just be sure to include your board name when orderin :)

Russ

Russ, is there any danger of you running out in the next 2 weeks? Just had to buy some new glasses for my son after his broke into four pieces.

I dont think so , the problem I will have further along will be my work schedule getting in the way of casting and shipping . My next batch of work has a 2 week delay till I start .

Right now I have a block of time to put towards these things .
---------------

ALSO ...I have been sorting orders, if you haven't received a confirmation from me , please let me know, so I can make sure I havent missed you

Russ

Some boxes went out today ( not UK orders yet )
Will notify people once my shipper sends me confirmation
R

All USA / Canada orders should have confirmation in an email or PM by now
PLease check and let me know if you didnt get one

Back