Harry Potter Spinoff "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" 11-8-16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

w7bgOCb.gif

Hmmm... teaser didn't really peak my interest at all. Hopefully this is on par with the other HP films.

Official trailer.

Looks more magical than Dr. Strange :chase

If it was more like the Potter films, people would say the flick's ripping-off the HP movies. Now that it's taken a more "scientific" approach, it's coppying Inception. Man, the Doctor Strange just can't win! First there was the whitewashing, now there's this, geeeeeezus... FBAWTFT does look pretty sweet though, I'll give it that.

If it was more like the Potter films, people would say the flick's ripping-off the HP movies. Now that it's taken a more "scientific" approach, it's coppying Inception. Man, the Doctor Strange just can't win! First there was the whitewashing, now there's this, geeeeeezus... FBAWTFT does look pretty sweet though, I'll give it that.

For a second, I thought you were cursing :lol

So, no discussion about this? I loved this movie. Yeah, the plot is rather weak but all the new main characters are so likeable. I can't wait to share in more of their adventures. The period setting just adds to the charm. It also has the best score since John Williams left this franchise. It almost never happens these days that I would leave the cinema humming the new music yet it happened with this.

I thought it was really charming and fun. I'd take a 1/6 Newt figure at least.

Back