Harmy's Star Wars Despecialized Edition Remastered MKV2.5 Now Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All PM's responded to.

I am all caught up.

I have reached out to some of you that showed interest a few times but have not heard back.

I'm not trying to nag I'm trying to help, so anyone that has not touched base in some time, I will take you off the list until I hear from you. Like I said I don't want to seem like a nag, I do this for you guys. :)

If anyone is needing these just hit me up. I am ready to roll.

I've been looking at clips and screenshots and I can't wait to find a way to have these to watch! Great work to Harmy and everyone else, especially to those that make it available for preservation.

Finally finished all of the films over the weekend and many thanks to Harmy for making these and JJJ for hooking me up.

Watching all of these in their unaltered glory in HD is why I love movies.

Sorry if this had been covered but what is the first pass on ROTJ like? I really just want an HD version of the film without the terrible Jabba's palace additions.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but what has changed/improved with SW 2.5? I believe I have Harmy's 1.0 or 1.5 on blu.

There were a number of tweaks to coloring and sharpness.

Plus it was put out in BluRay format, uncompressed and arouns 20Gigs large. No compression artifacts at all. It really is glorious.

Back