Harmy's Star Wars Despecialized Edition Remastered MKV2.5 Now Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watched Star Wars today. It really is Wonderful to watch it without all the changes. thanks again JJJ.

Never gonna watch any other version again :)
4d2f1ad6b5026fcb71c5f2eeb0be17a5.jpg

Got a couple of blu-ray cases today, is there anywhere I can find some nice covers to print out?

Got mine over the weekend...So much better.
On to ROTJ tonight. thanks for doing this :)

Just had to add to the rave reviews.

I got my hands on this glorious trilogy about a month ago, and finally had the chance to mostly watch ANH this past weekend. We've got two small kids (ergo the "mostly" watch statement) but I decided to just pop it in the blu ray and see what happened.

From the opening scene, my son was captivated. As was I; the quality, clarity, removal of clutter and garbage resulted in me drooling in my pants. Add to it the fact my son got to see most (when he wasn't chewing on the oven, running circles around the kitchen table, or banging random objects on the floor) of the original undi@ked with saga, it was a real life moment.

Amazing work, the effort astounds me. Now I must get appropriate cases and covers to house them. Perhaps an ivory pedestal for display? Nah, that wouldn't work. Then I'd need a lion to guard it, and they're probably not kid friendly.

Attachments

• IMAG2624.jpg
    IMAG2624.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 162
Ha ha great review man. They truly are a sight to behold. Am stoked to one day share a bucket of popcorn with my teenage kids and bask in the glory of this set.

I have a V1 Rotj coming and I can't wait! Like others have said these editions have rekindled my love of the movies. Watching with my wife we both said how much was actually changed and you don't realize it because you've been slowly conditioned over the years to accept the "special edition".

My god I despise them even more now I have proper copies to enjoy.

I have a V1 Rotj coming and I can't wait! Like others have said these editions have rekindled my love of the movies. Watching with my wife we both said how much was actually changed and you don't realize it because you've been slowly conditioned over the years to accept the "special edition".

My god I despise them even more now I have proper copies to enjoy.

This is exactly how i feel having had these for a while now, i think the SE's are just nonsense now :lecture. My brother still goes on about that sarlac beak :slap

I just finished the "special" trilogy again, and I am definitely in need of these despecialized blu rays. Why they thought CGI could improve these masterpieces is beyond me. PM sent. Thanks!

Back