Harmy's Star Wars Despecialized Edition Remastered MKV2.5 Now Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just checking in, are these still the current versions, JJJ?

Star Wars - 2.5
Empire - 2.0
Jedi - 1.0

Got my copies in yesterday. That was super quick JJJ. YOU DA MAN. :clap :clap :clap :clap

Watched a little bit of Star Wars last night and honestly it looks amazing. The coloring and everything else looks so much better than the blu rays in some aspects.

OH AND HAN SHOOTS GREEDO IN HD WITHOUT ANY CHANGES!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS

Mos Eisley feels like a Spaghetti Western setting again without all the CGI Dinosaurs.

Harmy has done a spectacular job on this and I cannot wait to watch the rest of the films. Unless the fiance keeps interrupting me more. :lol

Dammit Woman, there is Star Wars to be watched!

Where can I do this?

Well right here of course sir.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/members/jimjimmyjones85/

Got my copies in yesterday. That was super quick JJJ. YOU DA MAN. :clap :clap :clap :clap

Watched a little bit of Star Wars last night and honestly it looks amazing. The coloring and everything else looks so much better than the blu rays in some aspects.

OH AND HAN SHOOTS GREEDO IN HD WITHOUT ANY CHANGES!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS

Mos Eisley feels like a Spaghetti Western setting again without all the CGI Dinosaurs.

Harmy has done a spectacular job on this and I cannot wait to watch the rest of the films. Unless the fiance keeps interrupting me more. :lol

Dammit Woman, there is Star Wars to be watched!

Glad you got them bud.

:hi5:

As this image comes to mind...

tumblr_mx63aiWJPk1s2589qo1_500.gif

After watching ESB 2.5 again last night I noticed you can actually see the saliva between Luke and Leia's mouths after she kisses him in Echo Base. I haven't been able to see that since the special editions on the big screen! LOL

Gross, I know!

Great job Harmy!!!

Watched Star Wars completely over the weekend and my God what a tremendous job Harmy did. I think the theatrical version of Star Wars is one of best edited movies of all time and Harmy brought that back in HD form. Amazing work he did on this. Watched part of The Empire Strikes Back as well but fell asleep. Plan on watching it from start to finish sometime this week.

Hope The Empire Strikes Back blu day disc works all the way through. It is a little scratched......

:panic:

Odd it would be scratched. It is brand new pulled from the spindle.

It looks like it got scratched from the packaging.

:acme

I will watch it this weekend and let you know if it works. It tis a small scratch near the center hole of the blu ray disc that is not very big. I really do not know the toughness of blu ray discs burnable discs which is why I am thinking it will work without any issues because of regular blu rays.

The coating of blu rays is very thick and you could take a cheese grater to the disc and it should still work.

The only time the blu ray player can't read discs from my experience is when there are fingerprints and dust all over it.

:banana

Of course I am probably just reading way into this as I am OCD about discs and want them to be in immaculate condition.

:rotfl

I am really glad though I was able to get the original trilogy in its unaltered form in HD at all though.

Many thanks again.

Star Wars in its original theatrical form I think is one of the best edited movies of all time. It's pacing and everything is amazing.

Plus I love the mystery and buildup of Jabba The Hutt until ROTJ.

Thanks a lot George for giving way too much plastic surgery to your films.

:gah:

Back