Harmy's Star Wars Despecialized Edition Remastered MKV2.5 Now Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry if this had been covered but what is the first pass on ROTJ like? I really just want an HD version of the film without the terrible Jabba's palace additions.

I think it looks better than the official blu ray releases to be honest.

:lecture

There were a number of tweaks to coloring and sharpness.

Plus it was put out in BluRay format, uncompressed and arouns 20Gigs large. No compression artifacts at all. It really is glorious.

:goodpost: SW2.5 is my fave of the 3 and as u said it looks amazing. I love that harmy fixed those color issues like luke's lightsaber in that trainging scene.

Cant wait to get this. When I first saw star wars it was the special edition VHS, never watched the originals.

For just his color correcting and brightening work, Harmy deserves an honorary Oscar.
No doubt.

Like I posted earlier, I think I've got ver1.0 or 1.5 of Episode IV and it's even better than when I first watched it at a drive-in theater '77. :)

I think I need ver 2.5. :lol

There's a 2.5 now? How's progress for ESB or RotJ? I fear that he will get a cease and desist from Disney before he ever gets to those.... I'm happy with the DVDs as is but if the whole trilogy is offered on Blu, I'd like to upgrade.

There's a 2.5 now? How's progress for ESB or RotJ? I fear that he will get a cease and desist from Disney before he ever gets to those.... I'm happy with the DVDs as is but if the whole trilogy is offered on Blu, I'd like to upgrade.

Oh man, SW deserves nothing less than blu ray!

I help members get them all on Blu-ray

OMG.... I just want to say thank you to all involved with this project. Big thanks JJJ too. The disks look amazing. Couldn't be happier.

Back