Harmy's Star Wars Despecialized Edition Remastered MKV2.5 Now Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Harmy versions are what a lot of us have hoped and waited for... I know I've said it before, but I was a pretty bitter SW fan when the BR were announced and not only didn't have the unaltered films but included even more ridiculous changes. At that point I started searching out alternatives and was just blown away when I learned about Harmy.

I downloaded and watched each one and literally it was like my love of Star Wars (which I hadn't really realized was so hurt) was instantly restored. I still hope we see them officially released in their original form, but if it never happens at least I know I own the movies I remember.

Can't say it much better than that.

ROTJ scans are still in process.

Harmy has gotten a few previews.
We are still in the waiting game. :panic:

---

I am all caught up and have no members waiting. If anyone is still in need, feel free to let me know.

Just watched the Harmy discs again and an amazing experience. The entry into Mos Eisley was like being in a time machine - that to me was the worst part of the Special Editions. All the CGI was pretty bad and the simplicity of the original version was great. Also enjoyed the cantina with wolfman! Thanks to Harmy for the labor of love (and an incredible achievement) and to Jimjimmy for going to the effort of getting these out to people on the boards.:clap

Just watched the Harmy discs again and an amazing experience. The entry into Mos Eisley was like being in a time machine - that to me was the worst part of the Special Editions. All the CGI was pretty bad and the simplicity of the original version was great. Also enjoyed the cantina with wolfman! Thanks to Harmy for the labor of love (and an incredible achievement) and to Jimjimmy for going to the effort of getting these out to people on the boards.:clap

Indeed. Thank you for all the hard work fellas.

I've yet to get the latest ESB version on blu. I don't know how long the list is currently.

Watched both blus from triple j over the weekend.............my god at the clarity and pure awesomeness of it all. Cannot wait for rotj to have a marathon of all 3. I kept bragging to the wife that these were enhanced versions of the original releases and the work that went into them and on and on for like 10 minutes...................she wasn't impressed..............she's so weird........:cuckoo:

Indeed. Thank you for all the hard work fellas.

I've yet to get the latest ESB version on blu. I don't know how long the list is currently.

Feel free to hit me up at your convenience.

I am caught up and able to help anyone that still needs copies.

Brand new here. Post #1 as you can see. Honestly, it was the promise of getting Harmy's on blu ray that brought me here, but I know there is a waitlist and a post minimum. I will pay my dues and hopefully someone here can help me out. I'm dying to get these and I just don't have the tools at home to do it. Anyways, hello to all.

I am all caught up on my requests ! :yess:

If anyone is in need of these before the holidays, hit me up ! I got my Santa hat on an I'll be hard at work to make it a Harmy Christmas if you need me to.

I just want to say thanks JJJ for sending me Star Wars and Empire. I watched star Wars and the picture quality is amazing and it's awesome to have the originals to watch again.

Thanks Jimmy! I'll use these to introduce my gf to Star Wars. Now i just gotta decide between Release Order, Machete Order, or Harmy's OT only.

Harmy's OT only. Don't taint her with the prequels

That's how im leaning. I don't want to ruin the badass that is Darth Vader by having her think of Hayden every time he comes on screen. I also think Palpatines use of electricity at the end is more impactful if you've never seen it used before. You're like "oh ****, this dude is poweful!"

Also, the prequels suck. Haha. But who knows, maybe someone new to it wouldn't mind them as much.

Back