Harmy's Star Wars Despecialized Edition Remastered MKV2.5 Now Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my copies of ANH & ESB!! They look great... Can't wait to sit down and watch them with my kids and then explain why stuff is different and missing.... :)

I have just stumbled upon this website while looking up the Star Wars Trilogy Despecialized Edition and decided to register. I have been looking for years for a copy of The Star Wars Trilogy Unaltered Editions on Blu Ray. I noticed you guys talking about it and was curious where I could obtain copies of these films on Blu-Ray? My current laptop will not support file sizes of these films.

Many Thanks.

I am rather excited about getting these.

I have been wanting something like this for years.

I am so glad I stumbled across this wonderful forum.

Too Bad George never experienced Star Wars like the rest of us so he wouldn't have made all of these stupid pointless changes.

Or maybe it would have been worse..........

How does the quality compare for ROTJ 1.0 if you have it?

Is the aspect ratio in widescreen? Or 2.35:1?

The experts here will be able to tell you.

I haven't reached ROTJ yet. I'm watching SW again for a second time!

I do have the non-specialized DVD versions that came packed in a tin with the Special Editions, so I'll eventually be comparing them myself with Harmy's.

The experts here will be able to tell you.

I haven't reached ROTJ yet. I'm watching SW again for a second time!

I do have the non-specialized DVD versions that came packed in a tin with the Special Editions, so I'll eventually be comparing them myself with Harmy's.

I'm fine as long as I can see what is going on compared to the GOUT version I have on my 2006 DVD's.

After looking into the despecialized editions vs the actual blu rays that 20th Century put out. IMO Harmy's coloring and everything looks so much better.

I mean this is a top notch restoration.

Most Impressive........:vader:vader:vader:vader:vader

Also thanks to JJJ for hooking a brother up.

Cannot wait to relive the films as I remember them from my childhood.

I always used to watch the marathon on tbs and I believe USA back in the 90's.

Those films made me stop what I was doing and just sucked me in.

:yess:

Star Wars 2.5 looked incredible.

Started on Empire Strikes Back 2.0 last night, that also looks amazing. So much clarity in every image.

I've been wondering what colour Han's Hoth coat would appear in Harmy's version, and, as expected, it's clearly brown!

I'm getting more and more excited for this.

Hope I haven't annoyed the person who did my order with my questions. Lol

I'm all caught up if anyone still needs help, let me know !

---

If anyone I have helped can throw me some feedback, I would really appreciate it. ! :1-1:

Back