Premium Format Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh....get off cbg's back like you are some wise know-it all, he owns tons of SS statues, you own like 2........lol !!

No worries spidey is a great member! He's a good friend we always take thing in a fun way. I did learn from you to not give advice to newbies anymore now. Thanks bro for knocking some sense into me. :lol wait so I'm confirm a vet now? :hi5: yes to vet status!!!!!!

Who would take advice from a guy who pays upfront on eBay for pre orders?
:slap :cuckoo: :rotfl

Sorry CBG :wink1:

Yes I agree I was wrong to do eBay preorders. No way ever again. Hey all newbies stay away from all eBay PO on these statues. Take it from expierence from a vet! Yes today I was accepted as a vet:yess:

I'm going to file a complaint with the BBB. Sideshow continues to do this and it's false advertising. It's like having a going out of business sale every weekend but you never shutdown.

https://www.bbb.org/santa-barbara/b...-collectibles-in-thousand-oaks-ca- 92000502/

The more I look at this the more I'm getting tempted.... I hope SS will fix up the issue tonight and Harley is sold out. If not then I don't know what to do yet.

You know why people are ordering it. They're hoping for a low ES and it will be worth something in the future. While you may not agree with that reason for collecting, there is a group of people that collect for the potential value in the future.

While not a great example this would be similar to a gallery saying they have the last 2 Van Goghs, sells them, and then suddenly 10 more appear.

Bahahahahahahah

Have fun reporting them to BBB and saying, "They tricked me into ordering something I thought was more limited than it really is even though they never once said how limited it was supposed to be."

:lecture nailed it.

Oh look only 10 left GO BUY NOW HYPE HYPE HYPE

Have fun reporting them to BBB and saying, "They tricked me into ordering something I thought was more limited than it really is even though they never once said how limited it was supposed to be."

I ordered 10 minutes after it went up for sale. Maybe it's false hope but maybe filing a complaint will get their attention and they'll stop. I know it's doubtful but I don't mind trying.

Hey CBG!
I have pre-orders on eBay at the moment...

I don't pay until they're in stock :wink1:

Anyway come here fella :1-1: You've been getting a rough ride tonight.

Seriously, filing a complaint is really not a good idea !!

Why because they won't accept orders from me in the future? If that's the case then I know it's not a company I want to do business with. If it's a rogue employee or bad software they can fix that, or they can keep on keeping on.

I ordered Bucky when they had about 2 left...
Was still in stock months later :lol

LMAO I remember about eight months ago they only had "less than 20 Vampirella Reg" PFs remaining in stock. Then several weeks ago they said in the newsletter they only had three of her PF remaining... yet... she's STILL in stock. I don't blame SS for creating crafty ways to try to sell pieces that aren't moving. It's natural in business. They are probably wanting to get more people to bite on Harley when the rumor is that not a lot of people are PO-ing her.

CBG, don't listen to the haters! :) You always bring something helpful to the statue conversation.

I ordered 10 minutes after it went up for sale. Maybe it's false hope but maybe filing a complaint will get their attention and they'll stop. I know it's doubtful but I don't mind trying.

Seriously, filing a complaint is really not a good idea !!

Why not let him try? I think it's a great idea! Not because of hating on SS but only because of what just happen. They got me good on this one and I ordered. Maybe can SSAlex come on here to help calm things down or to clear things up? I'm still pretty angry right now at what just happen. I know I won't get a response to my emails but at least please let the rest of the forum know what happen. I would love to just know why along with some others here.

Why because they won't accept orders from me in the future? If that's the case then I know it's not a company I want to do business with. If it's a rogue employee or bad software they can fix that, or they can keep on keeping on.

It's the friggin league of shadows!!

ugh....get off cbg's back like you are some wise know-it all, he owns tons of SS statues, you own like 2........lol !!

Okay, Firstly, I LIKE CBG... I always have... His general attitude is AWESOME. However, my issue with him is simple, and it is one he admits too. He doesn't think before he speaks, and the advice he dishes out is for the most part awful, and he hands it out with words like "I guarantee", and "for sure". Newbs who listen to that could get themselves in trouble if they don't know he is full of **** and talking out of his ***. It is misleading, and it could hurt new members of the community. Pure ans simple.

As for me being a know it all, i am not even close, but I only have one question SY... What does my knowledge level have to do with the number of statues I own. I pay attention, I ask questions, and I learn.... That doesn't have anything to do with what I have purchased... It has to do with my ability to learn. I learned something today. I have never seen a false low quantity alert, and will watch for that in the future. In the end what I know, my ability to think, and my ability to learn has NOTHING to do with the number of statues I own; yeah CBGs pocket book is for sure bigger then mine (he has spent a small fortune on statues like the value of a car or two), but he doesn't think before he passes out advice. I do, and I measure it carefully.

What I also know is you and I don't see eye to eye, but that is cool. That is what IGGY lists are for.

Actually one.

Had two, could buy more, but looking after some family stuff first. Unlike some I don't need to be a Pokemon trainer...lol.

lmfao Team CBG 4 lyfe, this is the best CBG since the Droids debacle.

Not Funny... :pfft: the Droids was not my fault I was a newbie who didn't know anything and was stupid thinking I know what I was doing. This is different. I promised to not order Harley yet and I did because of low quantity alert 20 or less. this is crazy! :gah:

LMAO I remember about eight months ago they only had "less than 20 Vampirella Reg" PFs remaining in stock. Then several weeks ago they said in the newsletter they only had three of her PF remaining... yet... she's STILL in stock. I don't blame SS for creating crafty ways to try to sell pieces that aren't moving. It's natural in business. They are probably wanting to get more people to bite on Harley when the rumor is that not a lot of people are PO-ing her.

CBG, don't listen to the haters! :) You always bring something helpful to the statue conversation.

I remember this one very clearly! :exactly:

Not Funny... :pfft: the Droids was not my fault I was a newbie who didn't know anything and was stupid thinking I know what I was doing. This is different. I promised to not order Harley yet and I did because of low quantity alert 20 or less. this is crazy! :gah:

Its still your decision on both accounts

I don't care about their low qty alerts to pull orders. I order a piece because I like it on day 1.

People who stand and wait on the tracks lose the right to complain when they think they hear a train coming and there isn't. Cut the drama...buy or don't.

Go into SF and some guys literally cut and paste their "aaawww man, i really want that but...." comments in there from here.

SS probably has an ideal take-rate in mind and they haven't hit it yet.

The waaaaaaaaambulance ain't comin. Order or pass.

Why not let him try? I think it's a great idea! Not because of hating on SS but only because of what just happen. They got me good on this one and I ordered. Maybe can SSAlex come on here to help calm things down or to clear things up? I'm still pretty angry right now at what just happen. I know I won't get a response to my emails but at least please let the rest of the forum know what happen. I would love to just know why along with some others here.

You can cancel for up to 24 hours on PO before they charge the NRD. I did it with Baroness Reg and Elvira Reg and never was charged a cent. If you change your mind on Harley, hurry up and cancel. Once you're charged that NRD you will lose that money if you change your mind just FYI. At least they give you a 24 hour window to think it over. Maybe it's the law in Cali, not sure. Either way, you have a few hours to think about it. As for me and Harley, I definitely choose PASS. :wave

I've got Vampirella coming tomorrow, can't wait :yess:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back