Premium Format Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude you liked it enough to order it... When push comes to shove wont you just WANT to order it again?? See that is what having a focus lets me do. I only order what I HAVE to have.... I honestly could see this being a 10-15 statue hobby for me then I am out:lecture

FOCUS is the only way to go when collecting. :lecture:lecture

Thanks bro I will cancel this by late tonight most likely. Then I will feel much better for this thing they pulled.

If you really love this statue, which you seem to, keep the PO. Next time it's down to last 20 and you do miss out you'll regret it.

If you really love this statue, which you seem to, keep the PO. Next time it's down to last 20 and you do miss out you'll regret it.

I know then the ES will be much bigger. If this is the case I will get one in the aftermarket for a bit less. SS barely covers damage parts anymore so the risk will be the same with paypal coverage on eBay. Plus I bet I can save at least a few good bucks to knock off their new price hike. But the reason why I ordered today was it seem to be selling out fast with a decently fair ES. So I gave in and got it. This entire deal just doesn't make me feel any better. I will cancel by the early morning hrs if SS doesn't change anything on the PO. Sorry all for the rant but it just was not nice of SS to do this kind of thing today.

:lol You are going to start a war My friend. The people here who think this is a members only club might come looking for your head :rotfl

il_fullxfull.235219149.jpg

Ok just cancel this thing! I feel better now. Whew! Close one there. I'm going to wait to see what happens to Harley Ex to really decide to buy or not as originally said. After this I might just do the WL the next time in case SS pulls another thing like this again. I cannot be that dumb to fall for this trick twice. Now that would be really crazy. After this now I'm not going to believe anything SS says anymore. I hope SS can at least come on here to explain what happen?

if you didn't PO the EX on Day 1, you don't love it, and you should never pull the trigger (again), ever.

tumblr_mn2qylfIO01qk08n1o2_250.gif

Ok just cancel this thing! I feel better now. Whew! Close one there. I'm going to wait to see what happens to Harley Ex to really decide to buy or not as originally said. After this I might just do the WL the next time in case SS pulls another thing like this again. I cannot be that dumb to fall for this trick twice. Now that would be really crazy. After this now I'm not going to believe anything SS says anymore. I hope SS can at least come on here to explain what happen?

And you really believe things go to WL after the pre order quota is filled? :rotfl

if you didn't PO the EX on Day 1, you don't love it, and you should never pull the trigger (again), ever.

Wait, the reason some people dont order day one is it is not in the budget. When the low quantity alert happens they max a card or pay in overdraft or whatever so they dont miss it. I think thats where they are entering a grey area legally by compelling people to order under a fake-out.

Besides, since they sell internationally, I am sure there are places that this would be a big no-no! They are inciting a false panic and sense of urgency to buy now under false pretense.

I do recall a company in Denver called Levines Family Furniture that ran going out of business commercials for like 5 straight years. I actually think they were cited as an example for the law.

Good for you CBG. Seriously, I don't think you're missing all that much with this PF for the price of it. Harley looks OKAY but not stunning like Ivy or Baroness or Vampi were IMHO. Plus SS will probably make a ton of these as usual so there's no rush. As long as you hop on the WL really early you won't miss out on Harley. Me, I'm being very selective with my purchases these days so I'm just hoping WW will be a knockout (if not, I will be saving even more money and passing on her too lol--but that will be harder for me). No hate for any of you people that like this Harley PF though, just not my taste. I like my female PFs looking gorgeous, not cray cray in the face lol. :wave

I do recall a company in Denver called Levines Family Furniture that ran going out of business commercials for like 5 straight years. I actually think they were cited as an example for the law.

Furniture stores run sales like that all the time, and with impunity. There's no proof that Sideshow was faking a sell out. It could have easily been NRD declines or voluntary cancellations made before the NRD was charged.

I think the world needs to get over itself. Caveat empor. Take some responsibility for actions taken in the effort to fulfill your desires, and stop calling out the rottweilers on companies when you fail to conduct yourself with restraint.

I understand that given the love for a good witchhunt which inspires so many moral-economic authoritarians, that may be too much to ask.

"OMG SSC tricked me into doing what I ACTUALLY WANTED to do!!" This is basically what people are saying. It is totally hilarious to me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back